I-pilot

The dimly lit meeting room of Imp City's premier assassination agency, I.M.P, was filled with the scent of sulfur and the murmurs of its impish employees as they gathered for their weekly meeting. Blitzø, the flamboyant and somewhat incompetent boss, stood at the head of the table, ready to address his underlings.

Blitz: "Alright, now I know business has been slow lately. It's no one's fault, I'm not blaming anyone...moxxie."

Blitz's gaze landed on Moxxie, who responded with a quizzical expression.

Blitz: "Now, does anyone have ideas to keep business moving?" Blitz inquired, scanning the room.

Millie: "What about a car wash?"

Blitz: "This is Hell, Millie. No one cares about cars being clean here."

Ray: "We can post flyers around the city." He responded with his typical monotone delivery, chimed in,

Blirz: "Good idea, Ray. I'll keep that in mind," Blitz acknowledged before shifting his attention elsewhere. "Ooh, what about a billboard?"

Moxxie: "We can't afford a billboard, sir."

Blitz: "Helpful, Moxxie. Glad you're here, do you guys forget the service we provide."

Plays the I.M.P killing people.

Blitz" "Ah, those were the good times."

Moxxie: "I don't need any reminding, considering you blew most of our salaries on a TV ad, which you additionally had play for 3 hours straight on a channel nobody watches."

Blitz: "Hey! What's so annoying about a fun jingle?"

Millie: "people love musicals," Millie interjected.

Blitz: "Exactly! We're basically doing a musical. Are you gonna crush my musical dreams like my dad?" Blitzø lamented.

Ray: "Again? Really?"

Moxxie "Sir-"

Blitz:"Because right now, all I see is my dad's ass talking to me!"

Ray: "That's a weird image but okay."

Millie: "Moxxie! Be nice."

Moxxie: sighs "I-I'm sorry for hurting your feelings, but no one actually likes the jingle."

Millie: "I liked it!"

Moxxie: "Do not agree with him in front of me!" Moxxie snapped.

_________________________________________

Cut to the actual jingle.

_________________________________________

Moxxie: "I would just like to say that incident was Loonas fault. Support is supposed to give us the correct target."

As the bickering continued, Loona couldn't resist adding fuel to the fire.

Loona: "Oh, sit on a dick, Moxxie."

Moxxie: "You sit... sit on... uh... DO YOUR JOB!"

Blitzø, ever the oblivious boss, defended his daughter.

Blitz: "Hey, don't blame your screw-up on my daughter. She didn't do anything!"

Moxxie: "Sir, she's awful."

Blitz, ever the sentimental fool, wrapped an arm around Loona.

Blitz: "My point is, Loona is part of this family, and we don't get rid of family."

Moxxie: "We aren't a family. You are the boss, we are the employees. You treat her like a troubled teenager when she's more like a meth addicted homeless women you let man the phones!"