{6}

~LETTER~

Dear Soulmate,

Do you know what's today? A day dedicated to lovers. A day is known for love. The Valentine's day, Tina wasn't shutting her mouth about how much she enjoyed being with her boyfriend. How he treated her as the best lady in the universe. And that she was finally convinced that he was made for her, but I don't agree with her.

She repeated those same words to another guy last year. She was fully convinced that he was her soulmate last year and it repeats every year. I am not against her view, she doesn't want to keep waiting for a moment that she will emotionally connect before labeling someone her boyfriend. It is just a label to her. We are so different from one another, none would claim that we are sisters.

She keeps encouraging me, forcing me to go there in the world. If I won't attempt to make a connection, how would I find a soulmate? It isn't like I didn't try but those things aren't for me even if someone tries to approach me, I even can't make an effort to offer a smile. I simply rush from them due to the nervousness and shyness concurring in my spirit.

I often wonder if will you have so much patience to shove away my walls, before approaching me. Would you wait for me to get comfortable around you when you can simply date another woman?

Insecurities are high today because I just realize that I am going to die single due to my reserved nature.

Yours stupid,

Shona...