Shocking News

Sorry readers,
I know I am constantly updating the chapters late but I was really busy with a lot of stuff and recently I am busy with a lot of stuff and it's hard for me to manage everything.

Recently, the college is giving us internships so I have been working on it and then the director sir of our institute has given me some really good opportunities related to writing and even I have joined one of the writing community too on Instagram so I am really busy with all this stuff.

I am sorry again for updating the chapter late but I hope you like the chapter and I will try my best to update the next part soon.

Happy reading, ☺

- Love ❤
_______________________________________

Nandini couldn't resist herself too and so she started kissing him back too and they couldn't even realize that when a small kiss turned into a long and passionate kiss and they even forgot that they were in the parking lot of the hospital.

Nandini heard the voice of a car honk and that's when she realized where they are so she pushed Manik.

Manik stood straight and looked at her in shock as he couldn't understand why she did this.

Nandini noticed his emotions so she said looking at him shyly " We are in the hospital parking lot Manik "

Manik looked here and there and then smiled while rubbing the back of his neck and said " Sorry but you distracted me "

Nandini looked at him shockingly and then she noticed a smirk on Manik's face and then she started slapping on his arm.

" Okay okay stop " he said while holding her hand and then continued " Let's go we have to see doctor for which we came "

Manik got out of the car and opened the door of her side so that she could come out.

" No Manik no please " she said trying to attempt to close the door of the car.

Manik holded her hand which was holding the gate of the car and then said with a smirk " Someone at home was saying Manik be fast I can wait anymore for this bandage to remove "

Nandini looked at him angrily and said " I so wanted to remove your smirk just wait till we go home "

Manik laughed and said while putting his other hand on the heart " I am so scared "

" Manik " she winced and shouted his name in irritation forgetting that they are in the hospital parking lot and not at home.

Manik looked at her shockingly make his brown eyes big and said " Don't forget we are not at home "

Nandini looked here and there first and then her eyes landed on him. She smiled looking at him and then looked down and that's when Manik took the opportunity.

Manik put her hand around his neck and holded her in his embrace and started walking while ignoring her shouting.

Everyone was seeing them as Nandini was shouting and telling him to leave her. Manik tried his best to ignore the stares of people but when he couldn't control himself he shouted looking at everyone "She is my wife so stop staring like I am kidnapping a girl ".

Then Manik looked at her and said in anger " Stop behaving like I am going to kidnap you "

Nandini couldn't utter a word as she was already in shock when she heard the words from his mouth that is " She is my wife "

Manik took her into the doctor room and made her sit on the bed and scolded more than said " You shouldn't behave like that. Everybody was staring us as they will beat me because I am doing things with you without your agreement "