" Dhruv you bastard "

" Hey handsome wait I'm also coming" Dhruv said running towards him to go with him

" When are you going to introduce me ?? " Dhruv asked him while throwing his hand on Manik's shoulder.

" Never " he said with a smirk and removed his hand from his shoulder.

" This is not fair or you think that she will be mine if she meets me " Dhruv said with a smirk .

" I can kill you. Don't forget it " he said with death glaring eyes.

Dhruv laughed a lot and said " Jealous Jealous "

" Wait. Come here I'll show you " Manik said and started walking towards him fastly and glaring at him like he will beat Dhruv but he is all joking.

Dhruv laughed at him and then started running but Manik caught him and climbed on his back and they both started laughing.

Manik went to the class and started finding Nandini but couldn't find her anywhere. He went into the library to see her as last time she was there but he didn't find her there either.

Manik started calling her and said to himself " Please please pick the call " but the call hung up.

Manik tried calling her a lot and even messaged her so many times but she didn't reply and just then Dhruv called him.

" What ?? " Manik said after picking the call being pissed off

" Calm down man " Dhruv said

" I am hanging up if you don't have anything to say " Manik yell on call

" Ohhh somebody's mood is off " Dhruv said with a little laugh

" Bye " he said back and was going to hang up the call when Dhruv yell " Listen listen "

" Just speak or I'll come and kill you " he said back angrily

" Come here at cafe " Dhruv said and laughed

" I'm not free " Manik said back and seeing everywhere in the corridor to find Nandini

" Hey buddy Just come , whatever you are finding is here " Dhruv said

" What ?? Cafe ?? " Manik said being confused that is she really there in the cafe

Dhruv didn't say anything and just hung up the call in return.

" Hey Dhruv Hey listen " he was saying on the phone but Dhruv had already hung up.

At cafe,

" Hey " Dhruv said when he went towards Nandini's table.

Nandini looked up and raised his eyebrows while seeing towards him.

" Can I sit ?? " he asked looking at her with a smile

" No " she said looking towards him and then started drinking her coffee

" Okay that was rude, " Dhruv said to himself but at the same time he was also impressed by how Manik got such a beautiful girl and how she is so fearless.
" Impressive " he said with a smirk.

" No " she said looking towards him and then started drinking her coffee

Dhruv listened to her and sat in front of her.

Nandini see him in shock and said " Go away "

" Listen to me ... ... .. " he started saying but she cut him off and said " Listen you Mr. Whatever just get lost from here or else I'll kick you away from my table "

" Wow now I know why Manik wants to be friends with you, " Dhruv said with a smirk and then looked towards his watch to see why Manik didn't come.

" Manik ?? " she asked, looking towards him and thinking how he knew Manik and how he even knew me?? How??

Dhruv nodded in agreement with a big smile on his face.

" Manik Malhotra you mean " she asked him again as she couldn't believe how he knew both of them.

" Yes " he said and then showed her the picture of Manik with him. " See Manik . Now you believe, " he continued.

Nandini snatched the phone from Dhruv and started seeing the picture on the phone in shock

As Nandini was seeing the photo shockingly, she heard a voice saying " Dhruv you bastard " and then she looked up towards the voice and saw Manik.

" What ?? Why are you behaving like this?? " Dhruv asked him while removing his hand from his collar.

" I will kill you " Manik yell at him

" Will you guys please stop ?? Can't you see we are in public " she said looking at both of them.

" Nandini........... " Manik started talking while going towards her but Nandini stopped him by stretching her hand in front of him and said " Don't talk to me " and went outside from the cafe.

" Nandini, listen to me. Nandini, wait " he said and started following her.

Dhruv also started following them and then he yell at Manik " Stop Manik "

" Now what ?? " he asked in frustration

" Don't follow her anymore, " Dhruv said, putting his hand on Manik's shoulder.

" But why ?? Stop doing all this Dhruv" he said in frustration.

" There is something else that happened and that's why she is behaving like this " Dhruv told him.

" Are you crazy ?? " he said, being pissed off by Dhruv's behavior.

" There is something else that is bothering her. She was crying in the cafe " Dhruv told him.

" What ?? " he asked him in shock and being confused about what was going on.

Dhruv nodded in agreement and put his hand on Dhruv's shoulder and said " You want her to be happy so first know why she is sad ? Why is she behaving like this? What is there bothering her ? "

______________________________________

What is bothering to Nandini ??
Or
Is she still thinking about the thing that Manik did ??

What do you guys think is happening with Nandini ??

Chapter 4 !!!!
What do you think ??
Please vote and comment
I really need it.

Xoxo xoxo