Save his love

They both went there and Manik became more angry after reaching there as he saw an abandoned factory where everything is in a mess and he wasn't expecting Soha to have Nandini here and at the same time he was worried also for Nandini.

Manik looked at Dhruv angrily. Dhruv understood it and then called Soha and said while composing himself " Where are you Soha?? I have reached here "

" I am on the 5th floor Dhruv " Soha said and then hung up.

Soha looked at Nandini and then slapped her so hard that Nandini shouted in pain and then Soha holded her mouth aggressively and said "Dhruv is here and he will be mine. You have snatched Manik from me but you can't snatched Dhruv from me. He is mine and only mine "

Manik heard Nandini shouting and got shocked and scared too. " What is Soha doing? Nandini shouted like this" he thought to himself and without wasting a time Manik started running towards Nandini to save her from evil Soha.

Dhruv also followed him and when Manik went there he saw Soha holding a gun near Nandini head. He was shocked seeing Soha doing this and he was more shocked and worried seeing Nandini in this state.

Manik looked at Soha and shouted angrily "What are you doing?? Leave her Soha or I will kill you "

" Why do you hate me so much Manik??" she asked.

" Leave Nandini right now " Manik shouted and started moving towards them but stopped when Soha put knife on Nandini throat and said "Stop right there "

" Soha " Dhruv shouted.

Soha looked at him and said " You finally came Dhruv ".

Dhruv nodded his head and said while bringing his hand froward and gesture Soha to come " Leave her and come to me "

Soha nodded her head in no. Dhruv was shocked as Soha promised him that she will leave Nandini once he will be here.

" Please Soha leave her " Manik shouted and then said looking at Nandini " What she had done that you hate her??"

Soha holded Nandini hair aggressively and said " This bitch, she took you away from me and not only you but Dhruv too. You guys were always with me but the day she came you both were with her and forget me"

Manik looked at her angrily and said "Leave her hair Soha. She will be in pain "

" And what about me Manik " she said and left Nandini hair and said " What about me?? Didn't I faced pain?? Asked Dhruv what I have been through I loved you and what you did"

" I never saw you more than a friend. I always there with you but only as a friend and not more than that " Manik said.

" Soha look at me " Dhruv said and when Soha looked at him he continued " Didn't you promise me you will leave her when I will be here"

" Dhruv just one last question " she said and then looked at Manik and said " What she has that I didn't have?? "

Manik smiled and then looked at Nandini and said " She has a heart which made me believe in love again. She has the personality that made me weak on my knees and most importantly Soha she made me feel alive. She is the person whom I never want to loose, you know why " he asked Soha in the last.

" Why ?? " she asked

" Because she is with me everytime when I say I want to be alone but from inside I want someone who hug me and say she is with me, who understand the things I never spoke, who just see me in my eyes and found that I am sad. She is my breath and Soha if something happen to her I will die too " he said looking at Nandini.