"Yikes." Rae muttered at the thought of Leon being charged at by groups of villagers. She shook the thought out of her mind, knowing Leon could handle himself and she didn't have to worry about him. It was the girl behind Rae that she needed to worry about. Still, she couldn't help but ponder.

"Hey, is that one of the heads we need?" Ashley inquired. Rae looked up to find her standing by a snake statue that was stuck behind bars of a unique holding case.

     "More than likely." Rae nodded, "Let's find a way to get it out."

Rae turned to the left and found a long, elegant dinner table. At the end of the hall, past multiple duplicated sleeves and fancy desks, there were two paintings. A king and a queen. Both had different items in front of them, including food and cups.

     Rae's gaze struck the dining table as she had a sudden idea, realizing that the seats had different items in front of them as well. She questioned, "Hey, Ashley, can you do something for me?"

"Yeah, anything." Ashley jumped forward, eager to help.

"Can you find the seat that matches what the queen has in this painting?" Rae devised, "I'll do the same for the king's painting."

     "Of course!" Ashley quickly memorized what the queen had in front of her before she moved on to looking for the seat.

Rae did the same. The king had a strange cone on his plate, a bottle of ale and a roll of bread. The girl turned around and started scanning the seats just as Ashley called out, "I got it." The girl sat down in her seat and hummed as she waited.

"I got mine to." Rae responded, sitting down. Her seat had been right next to her, funny enough. She tapped the bell, and Ashley tapped the one in front of her.

     Then the bars that had once been blocking the snake slid down and allowed Rae to slide the golden head off the statue. Rae let out a small, "Woah." as she picked it up, observing it in her hands.

     "What?" Ashley asked, trying to see what Rae was.

     Rae sent Ashley a sheepish smile, "It's kind of heavy."

"Oh." Ashley blinked.

     "Let's go put this in before my arms fall off." Rae planned as she put the snake head to her left hip, using the body part to help hold it up to free her other hand just in case they were attacked.

Luckily, they weren't, and Rae was able to slide the golden head onto the statue. "Hey, it fits." Ashley piped.

"Yeah, we should check on Leon." Rae turned to the stairs and followed the pathway that Leon had taken earlier.

As soon as they reached the door though, someone else pushed it open, almost hitting Rae with it. The girl jumped back and went to raise Matilda when she saw it was Leon, and he was holding another golden head, this one the form of a goat.

     "...I got a goat." Leon awkwardly stated, holding the goat head up.

"Nice...I got a snake, but I already put mine on because you were taking so long." Rae backed away further to give him room to walk by.

"I'll go put it on right away because you're complaining about it." Leon walked past the girls but sent Rae a glance over his shoulder as he added, "Boss."

     "Oh, we're just stealing nicknames now?" Rae inquired, an amused tone coming out of her.

     Leon shrugged, "I kind of like calling you boss."