the ending pt. 1

[<3]

my hands shake as I wait.

our wedding is in 2 days and my mind isn't anywhere near it.

home alone, i pace around the house to distract my mind from the thing waiting for me upstairs. auggie watches from the couch.

so far I've refluffed the pillows on the couch 3 times, wiped down the counters twice and refolded the couch blanket twice. every time I try and sit down, I just get back up.

when I hear my alarm go off for the 3rd time, I decide its time to go check. I grab my phone with shaky hands and turn off the alarm while trudging up the stairs.

we officially move into our house after our honeymoon, which is in like 3 weeks.

I walk into our bathroom and pause before taking a deep breath. as soon as I pick it up, Jules calls.

"so? what does it say?"

——

the dress falls down my body in the most elegant way. my hair is up in a really nice low bun and my makeup is very nice and simple.

everyone's finishing up with getting ready, we have 15 minutes before the ceremony starts.

I can feel my palms start to sweat, nerves slowly taking over my body.

"you know he's going to be happy, right?" Jules says softly behind me, knowing exactly why I'm so nervous.

"yeah, I know. I just can't help but feel a little nervous."

"I know, it's normal. but hey, he loves you! he'll be over the moon, I just know it! now put a smile on that beautiful face and let's go get you married!" her voice gets higher near the end of her little talk.

"honey, you ready?" my mom asks. she's the one whom I wanted to walk me down the isle.

I take a deep breath in and let it out, an excited smile forming on my face.

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

I link arms with her and start to prepare to exit.

I watch my cousin Isabella throw flower petals down the isle and soon it's Amelia, who's being escorted by Nick. then Jules with her newly found soulmate, lilah. Jolly with one of my cousins, Aubrey. Will with his also newly found soulmate, Olivia and then Folio with another one of my cousins, who happens to be his soulmate, Vanessa. Bryan and Jesse walk each other down the isle, which is honestly probably the best part of the whole ceremony.

they kiss each other on the cheek before going to stand next to everyone on Noah's side. what goofballs.

and now it's my turn.

"you look so beautiful hun. I love you so much." my mom says embracing me.

"I love you too momma."

"ready?"

"yeah."

I take a deep breath and off we go.

it all seems like slow motion.

In an instant, I'm met by everyone who came, watching me walk towards my future. the bright smile never leaves my face and I look for that one person.

my breath hitches in my throat as I finally meet his eyes. just like the first time we made eye contact, everything stops.

his eyes follow mine as I walk down the isle, closer and closer to him.

I see his eyes begin to water which causes mine to do the same.

"I love you." he mouths.

"I love you more." I offer a cheeky smile.

my mom kisses my cheek and I make my way to stand in front of Noah. my bouquet is now with Jules and my hands are in Noah's.

I stare at the beautiful man in front of me, feeling as if this were a dream, I squeeze his hands and he does the same.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the soul ties between Maeve  Elizabeth Andrews and Noah Sebastian Davis." the officiant starts.

his words go in one ear and out the other for me as I continue to stare into my soon to be husbands eyes. I feel a tear fall down my cheek and he doesn't hesitate to wipe it with his thumb.

"you're so beautiful baby." he whispers.

I can't help but blush at his words even though I've heard the almost every day for the 2 years we've been together.

instead of reading our vows in front of everyone, we wanted to read them in private. so we will be doing a somewhat traditional one in front of everyone.

"I would like you to repeat after me. I, Noah Sebastian Davis."

"I, Noah Sebastian Davis." he repeats.

"take you, Maeve Elizabeth Andrews."

"to be my wife. To have and to hold, til death do is part."

"to be my wife, to have and to hold, til death do us part."

"I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health."

"I give you my hand. I give you my love. I give you myself, the good, the bad and the yet to come."

"now miss Andrews, repeat after me. I, Maeve Elizabeth Andrews."

"I, Maeve Elizabeth Andrews."

"take Noah Sebastian Davis."

"to be my husband. To have and to hold, til death do is part."

"to be my husband, to have and to hold, til death do us part."

"I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health."

"I give you my hand. I give you my love. I give you myself, the good, the bad and the yet to come."

"now may we please have the rings?" the officiant asks.

the rings are give to us, Noah's in my hand and mine in his.

"Do you Mr. Davis take Miss Andrews to be your wife?"

"I do." I slide the ring on his finger.

"and do you Miss Andrews take Mr. Davis to be your husband?"

"I do." he slides the ring on my finger.

"and by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. you may kiss your bride."

cheers erupt around us as I'm pulled into a strong embrace and Noahs lips meet mine in a loving kiss.

"I love you." he says looking into my eyes with the biggest smile I've ever seen him have.

"I love you too." I kiss him once more before we both walk down the isle.