coffee and lunch

[<3]

I arrived home around 2am this morning. as soon as I entered my small apartment, I headed for the bed, but not before I texted Noah letting him know I made it home.

——

it is now 9am and I'm laying in bed looking through my phone. I open my messages and see 2 texts from Noah.

noah <3 : I'm glad you made it home :) I made it home safely as well. sweet dreams Maeve, I'll see you tomorrow ;)
3:12am

noah <3 : good morning Maeve, I hope you slept well <3
8:56am

I smile at the sweet texts and the reminder that I get to see him again today.

me : good morning :) I slept fine, thank you. did you sleep well?

9:04am

Noahs quick to reply to my message.

noah <3 : I did. thank you for asking :)

9:04am

me : ofc! I'm happy to see you again today. I've been really jittery about it, but in a good way.

9:05am

noah <3 : I can definitely say the same thing. I'll pick you up at 12?

9:07am

me : can't wait :)

9:08am

I give him my address and set my phone on the bed before deciding to get out of bed. I head to the bathroom, deciding on taking a shower. I wash my hair and body, not needing to shave, and was out of the shower in 10 minutes.

I put on my silk black robe after drying myself, and leave my hair down. I wash my face and follow with my daily skincare routine, then brush my teeth. I add some leave in conditioner to my hair before brushing it, leaving it to air dry.

I have plenty of time before Noah gets here, so I decide to just sit in bed and watch some Netflix before getting ready.

——

at 11:15 I decide it's time to get dressed after I ended up watching nearly 2 episodes of 'Supernatural'.

I put on a pair of high-waisted ripped mom jeans, an oversized grey band tee and white air-force 1s. My long dark brown hair is now mainly dry and taking it's natural curls.

for makeup, I use mascara, brow gel and some chapstick. once I finish, I check my phone to see the time. 11:50am.

I make sure I have all of my stuff including: my keys, wallet, phone, and some chapstick before sticking them into my small black bag. Just as I'm putting my bag on my shoulder, there's a knock on the door.

I all but run to the door, excitement shooting through my veins. I unlock the door, open it and am met with a pair of beautiful brown eyes. the smile on his dance instantly makes my smile even bigger.