moments

[<3]

"baby?"

i peek my head through the bedroom door, seeing Noah streaming.

"hmm," he hums keeping his eyes on the horror game.

"I need to show you something. it's very important." well, not really but still.

"okay, give me a second." he says before telling the stream he would be right back and pausing his game.

I give him a giddy smile and he follows me downstairs where I have Harper in a shark costume.

"TA-DA!" I sing showing Harper off.

"what did you do? Harper, what did she do to you?" he laughs.

"see? very important stuff." I laugh, "she loves it!"

"extremely important." he's petting Harper, taking videos and pictures before we both decide she's had enough of the outfit and he goes back to streaming.

I go to the kitchen and make myself some lunch, it only being a turkey sandwich and chips. nothing fancy as I am too lazy to cook.

"OH COME ON!" Noah yells from upstairs. I'm assuming he just died. I snicker only to receive a text from him asking for wine. which makes me laugh a little harder.

I grab a wine bottle, a wine glass, my food and head upstairs, all while Harper follows. thankfully the door wasn't fully closed so I pushed it lightly with my foot.

"here's your wine." I whisper to him setting it on the desk.

"thank you." He offers a cute smile and not so subtlety steals some chips off my plate.

I jokingly squint my eyes at him and he just cheekily smiles while shoving chips in his mouth. I shake my head smiling at him, kissing him on the forehead, then sit on the floor next to Harper and eat my food.

I scroll through TikTok while eating, coming across a lot of dancing videos, some actually decent and others not so much.

"yeah, she's sitting on the floor eating."

I look up when I hear Noah talking about me, I always try to stay out of the livestreams only occasionally popping in to bring Noah something. I put my hand up to wave at the camera and go back to TikTok.

I finish and take my dish downstairs to clean it. Once finished, I make my way back up the stairs.

his bedroom door is left open and I notice him not in the room. I think for second before a smile makes it's way to my face, I check the computer seeing the livestream rolling still. putting my finger to my lips in a "be quite" manner, I quickly hide in the closet only peeking it a little.

it doesn't take long before he walks back in, closing the door and rejoining the live. I give it about a minute or two before slowly opening the door and quietly walking up behind him.

when I decide it's time to scare him, the game beats me to it but I just add to it

"BOO!" I shout.

"FUCK!" he shouts back going into fight or flight mode.

I couldn't breathe from laughing so hard, tears rolled down my cheeks and I sit in the bed. he just stares at me as I laugh, before he joins in.

"you should have seen your face!"

"you scared the absolute shit out of me! where the fuck did you come from?"

I just pointed to the open closet while laughing. he shakes his head at me, still laughing and goes back to the game.