"Then, my mom became an alcoholic and now she just hangs around her millionth boyfriend's house every day."

"When she does come home it's a disaster." He tilted his head back onto the wall of the elevator.

"Oh, well..sorry that happened to you." Scaramouche shrugged, as he didn't know how to comfort people.

"Whatever, but one time she came home in a slutty ass bunny suit, and that fake dyed blonde hair just kills me!" He began laughing.

"Who even does that? I bet that ugly ginger color took millions of years to bleach. That shit probably feels like hay" He added to the joke.

The elevator doors opened once again.

They both stepped out, walking towards the front door of the house.

"Neigh, bitch." Childe smiled.

Both burst out laughing as they were getting their shoes on, now.

"Right, well get ready faster because I want to show you this one place me and Dottore used to go to all the time." He rushed

"Okay, okay." Scaramouche sighed.

"I wish I actually was friends with you earlier..you're so cool" Childe smiled

"Oh, I was fucking emo no way.." Scaramouches eyes widened.

The front door slammed behind both of them, as a note hung on the door.
"I'll be back in the morning, love you guys! - ajax"

"I looked at your pictures in the yearbook and you weren't really emo- well maybe the hair but.." Childe stared down at Scaramouche.

The lighting was complimenting his hair and eyes as they walked at a medium-fast pace.

His eyes almost seemed to be reflecting any light, as if they were glowing.

"I had a dark red and bleach rat tail with my black hair, you can't be serious." He rolled his eyes.

"If I'll be honest you look more emo than in-" Ajax was cut off.

"Shut up, I actually cut my hair and styled it normally and it's just black now, I dyed it blue before I met you again and now it just faded, so maybe it's hinted blue. Or Is it because I wear eyeliner or is it because I have 2 fucking black hoodies?" He quickly ranted, squinting.

"Okay, okay.." he rolled his eyes

A moment of silence between the two was made before a quick joke escaped Childe's mouth.

He began fake coughing.

"Ahem! Ahem! Ah- emo! Ahem!" He laughed.

Scaramouche quickly bumped him to the side, causing him to stumble over.

As he almost fell, they both started laughing.

About 7 minutes later, they arrived at a slightly tilted abandoned hospital.

"Me and Dottore tried looking for a person that apparently died on the operating table in this hospital before but found nothing..imagine if we did!" Ajax said with excitement.

Scaramouche took his phone out, turning the flashlight on.

"There's also a fence with barbed wires, last time I tried to jump it hurt really bad.. so instead Dottore brought pliers and we cut this big ass hole near the back of the hospital" Childe explained

they walked around the fences at a fast pace.

Sometimes the area was guarded, but probably not at 4am..