"I love you," she whispers.

"I love you, too, sweetness."

Her teeth pull on her bottom lip in a nervous gesture I've never seen her do before. "They all know about us. The sexy part, at least."

I chuckle. "I know. Your dad told me."

She's quiet for a moment. "Was he mad?"

"He seemed . . . unsurprised," I admit. "I think he was upset that you lied about it, but he understood. Said you never brought any guys around or ever mentioned anyone."

"I must have seriously been clueless. I had no idea."

Smiling, I pull back and stroke her face. "Well, now you know and I hope you never, ever have doubts."

She scoffs. "I've got the sexiest, strongest, most intense, and possessive girlfriend on the planet. I would rather jump off a bridge than have doubts. I thank heaven every day for you."

My cheeks hurt from smiling so hard. She's fucking precious.

The sound of the sliding door grabs our attention. Emery stiffens but doesn't pull away from me. We both smile at her mother.

"I'm heading to bed," she says, "but you know where your room is. The bed sheets are clean. Sleep tight, girls."

"Goodnight, Momma," Emery says.

Once her mother leaves, I grab her hand and lace our fingers together. "I think it's time we put ourselves to bed too, don't you?"

She nods with a wide smile. We walk back inside and take the stairs up to the bedroom we were in earlier.

Emery disappears into the bathroom and I hear the shower kick on. She's stepping in as I enter the room, flashing me an eyeful of sweet round ass.

I quietly shed my clothes into a puddle on the floor. Her eyes latch onto me, taking in my every move.

"Princess," I growl with a smirk. "I've been waiting to have you alone all evening."

Emery fights a smile, turning from me to dunk her head under the stream of water. I stiffen as clear droplets roll down her smooth, freckled skin. She's so delectable and round.

My hands reach her before I realize what I'm doing. I cup her supple ass in one hand and weave my other hand into her wet tresses. She blinks against the water rolling down her face, pink lips slightly parted.

I pull her out of the water and right into me, smashing my mouth to hers. She moans. Her fingers wrap around my arms and she coils her tongue around mine.

My hands squeeze and feel her. She's warm, so soft, and pillowy.

She finally pulls away and sucks in a big breath. Panting, I smile and lean away.

She gathers soap in her hands and rubs it on her hair and around her body. Looking at me through her eyelashes, she tweaks her dusky nipples between her fingertips. My lip peels back in a quiet snarl.

"Don't tempt me, Emery."

She giggles and rinses off. I cover myself in the soap but keep an eye on her, feeling my body temperature rise with each sultry look or flirtatious smile she passes me.

"How's it feel coming out to your family?" I ask. My hands work the lather off as I await her response.

Her face scrunches thoughtfully. "Better than I expected. I was terrified."

"I'm glad. They seem like nice people."

"They are," she agrees. "It's just that no one in our family has ever come out and I had no idea how'd they take it."