what I saw

(girls POV)

I opened the door and gasped at what I saw.

At first I only saw her face. she looked like an Angle with the light from the window hitting her face at just the right angle. The only thing wrong was that she was terribly pale and if you looked at her chest you could see a big bloody hole with blood everywhere.

I didnt know wether or not to cry or run away from her. I was overwhelmed with fear and nervosness.

What if my father came back and did the same thing to me? I did see a chair just like hers but smaller nearby. What will happen to me? Who will take care of me? Certianly not my Dad.

Then I noticed a small corner of an envalope in her pocket. I walked towrds her and took it out of her pocket.

it was an envalope that said in her beutiful cursive handrighting, Angel.

I opened the envalope and had a look inside.

Inside the envalope I later found out read:

Dear Angle,

      I always knew this day would come, just not so soon. You know how abusive your father was to me and I was afraid that if we left, he would come hunt us down and who knows what would happen then. I dont have much time to write this so let me sum it up.

      No matter what happens to you I want you to know that I always have and will love you. I want you to sucseed in everything you do. I will always be with you in your mind and heart. l love you more than you van imagine. Grow Strong in the lord and he will guide and protect you. You were my life.

                                                 your mom,

                                                  Rose

After I had found the letter I ran out of the room and started crying. I didn't know what to say or do.

A couple days later my neibors reported to the police that they havent seen or herd enything of our family. The cops came in and found me curled up in a blanket on the couch crying. A nice woman asked me if I was ok, and I shook my head no. Then I pointed at the workshop door. Two of the cops that were there went to the door and opened it.

Whith thier guns held in front of them they both gasped. the oter two cops came running and they did the same as the others.

They called for backup and sent me to the hospital because I hadn't eaten since and they wanted me checked for injurys. I guess i looked pretty bad.

I looked up to see if I sould continue my story.

They nodded.

To sum up the rest of it, I've been transfered from one foster home to another. Its been that way ever since.

I've learned not to get attached to people or enything else for that matter.

I looked up at my now foster parents. They were sarting to look pretty pale. Maby, I thought, they will be better than my last ones.

I hoped you liked it commernt, but most importently vote.

Thanks for your support. and please tell others about my story.