I cry myself to sleep at night

Chapter 2 (Rose/mom's pov)

I had just put her to sleep and was sitting on the couch watching csi Miami. It was just getting good when I heard my husbands truck pull in the driveway. I really hope he's not drunk tonight I said aloud.

Then he came in the front door and started staring at me with his drunken bloodshot eyes. Just great I thought. He then started walking to me with a weird look in his eye. I started to get a little scard.

He got to me and grabbed me around the waist tightly. Unfortunatly he was about twice the size as me so he was able to pick me up and hold me on his shoulder. I started hitting him trying to get away.

It wasn't working.

He put me on our bed and yelled at me not to move so I didn't.

He left the room and I herd the tv turn of. While he was gone I stood up and ran to my desk. I then herd his workshop door screeching open.I hurriedly grabbed a piece of paper and scribbled down a letter just in case of the worst. I put it in an makeshift envalope I made of paper and taped it shut. The workshop door closed. I hope she's in her chest hiding I thought. My bedroom door handle turned just as I put the letter on the desk and got on my bed. Then it opened.

He came in with some rope a knife and some cloth. He then used the small piece of cloth and gagged me. Then he took the knife .

He came over to me. I was afraid he was going to stab me to death. But instead he cut my cloths off. He was going to rape me. He finished tearing all my cloths off all my cloths and my socks off too. And he tied me to the bed with the rope he brought in with him. Then he raped me.

After I was raped by my own husband he told me to put some cloths on.

I put some clothes on and he picked me up again but as we went past my desk i managed to pick up my letter and slip it in my pocket. He then .took me into the forbidden workshop. He stood me by the door and told me to stay put.

After he made sure I wasn't going to run away he dragged a big wooden chair out. Then he made me sit in it. I wouldn't budge at first but the look he gave me made me move.

As I sat in the chair he picked up some wooden cuffs off the nearby table. He used an electrical screwdriver to screw them around my wrists and ancles. Then he pulled up an identical chair to the one I was sitting in but smaller. Ohh no please let her be safe I thought.

I tried to wriggle out of the cuffs but they were too tight.

Then he pulled a gun out of his workshop closet. The only other time I had seen that gun was when he was shooting at that dang raccoon that was always getting into the trash. It scared our presious little girl half to death.

He held it up to my chest and shot the trigger.

I felt a sharp pain and then everything went black.