【 Sweet First Kiss】

-----

Summary:

【 First kisses happen in the most bizarre time and places. 】

-

🎐 Requested by: Strawbery_lover 🎐

-----

Sleepovers -- extroverts dream about being in one, while introverts try to avoid it as much as they possibly can.

.

That is the case between Hitomi and Shousuke -- the extroverted extrovert, and the introverted introvert. The combination of these two beings is extremely rare and almost impossible, yet here they are, walking around the school campus so casually.

- MARCH 12, 2022 - TUESDAY -

"Ah, so to sum up what you said, Shousuke..." Hitomi hummed while sitting down, her legs crossed, and her hand on her chin.

"You want me -- and some of our other group members, to stay over at your house tonight?" Hitomi finished, raising her eyebrows and tilting her head. Shousuke only nodded.

Here's a small recap - 3 days ago, their English teacher, Kyoshi-sensei, had grouped students into 8 groups. Since their class has 32 students, there are 4 students in each group.

"Ah, what a coincidence! Four of us are group mates," Hitomi cheered, happily eyeing her friends. Sanjuurokorou, Ai, and her closest friend, Shousuke.

"Why am I groupmates with you?" Ai asked, obviously annoyed.

Hitomi being the clueless person she was, laughed it off. "It must've been fate," She joked, looking at Ai with a wink, who responded with a disgusted look.

"Well, we must get ready and not procrastinate! We have a report to finish," Hitomi spoke.

After that, Hitomi created a group chat for all of them in MailMan (Definitely not Messenger) and assigned the members what to do.

2 days after that day, Shousuke was the only one who finished his part. The others, on the other hand, had not finished anything at all.

- MARCH 11, 2022 - MONDAY FLASHBACK -

App: MailMan

Group chat: Group 3, The cool kids B)

9:24 P.M.

Hitomi (Swag SunshineB) )

Hello everyone! ( ' ∀ ' )ノ sooooo basically we're gonna cram the project at someone's house after school so we can finally finish the project in Eng,

Y'all cool wit It??

My place isn't the best when it comes to sleepovers tho... ╥﹏╥

Is anyone's house available to crash in? B))

Ai (Grumpkiddo)

My house ain't available tomorrow, my cousins and grandparents are coming over so it's gonna be quite crowded if y'all also come.