【Jealousy】

- "𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒖𝒌𝒆, 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒏𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆!" -

-----

🎀 Requested by @shousukexhitomi ! 🎀

-----

It was Saturday in the afternoon and our dear love birds, Shousuke & Hitomi were inside Shousuke's room playing games.

"Shousukeeeee, why is COB (Call of Battle) so hard!" Hitomi whined as she kept dying again and again in the game.

Shousuke meanwhile is hugging Hitomi and his head was on her shoulder, sniffing her scent.

"Your hair smells like candy," Was the only thing Shousuke whispered.

"Seriously Shousuke! This is no time for flattery, I'm literally dying!!!" Hitomi yells as she lunges forward the screen, only for Shousuke to pull her back close to him.

"I think you're doing great," Shousuke murmurs.

"Y-You think so?" Hitomi's yelling slightly died down as she heard her boyfriend's compliment. I guess you could say Shousuke is her chill pill.

Shousuke and Hitomi were secretly dating in about a month already, Shousuke was the first one to confess, and Hitomi joked around before saying yes.

During Weekends or early mornings on weekdays, they both would show signs of PDA outside except when Hitomi spots a classmate/schoolmate nearby. 

They both didn't like anyone to know since Shousuke is the school campus' crush.

And if they find out an ordinary girl like Hitomi was the one that caught his heart, there'd be war.

So they stay inside each of their houses (Mostly Shousuke's house) to keep close contact. (and not to make clingy Shousuke sad,)

"Uwah! Another Loss?! What kind of teammates am I even playing with?!" Hitomi yells angrily as Shousuke took his controller off of her hands so she won't break it like the other controller from last time.

Shousuke then made her face him as he pecked on her lips.

"Don't be sad, I'll kill them for you," Shousuke reassured her with a straight face.

Hitomi's face was slightly red from the kiss and burst out a laugh from his reassurance.

"Alright, alright. You better win, Okay?" Hitomi replied as she smiled brightly while Shousuke nodded like a puppy.

When Shousuke demanded a rematch, everyone surprisingly agreed about it. 

Minutes passed and you could say Shousuke is literally bullying them with Hitomi cheering him on until they won.

"YES! Damn Shousuke you're amazing!" Hitomi said as she kissed him and then cuddled with him.

Shousuke's lips curved upward at her reaction and hoped that he would be able to do it again a million times.

"Say Shousuke, playing games here all day is boring, do you wanna go anywhere?" Hitomi suggested as she played with Shousuke's hair.

A slight mumble can be heard from him as she raised her eyebrow.

"I'm sorry, can you say it louder?"

Shousuke then looked at her with a loving gaze as he spoke.

"I just want to be beside you, so it doesn't matter wherever we go,"