【Obsession & Jealousy】

A/N before we start:

Shousuke will be like Yamai (Except he's not perverted, he's only obsessed and wants Hitomi's love) He won't kill anyone. He'll use methods like matchmaking, expelling, low-key kidnapping, brainwashing ETC.

(Mostly because I don't want Hitomi to start crying and pin Shousuke down)

-----

💌 YAN. SHOUSUKE x SENPAI HITOMI 💌

Requested by: @SaisDeath

-----

"𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖."

-----

Hitomi is currently sitting down beside Shousuke, calling him 'Lil bro whenever she has the chance to.

"Lil bro, look at this notebook I got from the thrift store yesterday!" Hitomi excitedly yells as she went close beside him.

Shousuke looked at her before quickly averting his eyes on the notebook when she caught him staring at her.

Hitomi shrugged it off as she blabbered about the notebook, only to be cut off when the teacher went in.

"Hah, what a shame! I was about to tell you the interesting part," Hitomi sighs as she shook her head in annoyance.

"Let's talk about it later then," Shousuke spoke as he took out his notebook to take notes.

A few hours later, Shousuke is seen laid back on a wall listening to a conversation between Hitomi and Sanjuurokorou.

"So, Hitomi, are you free today?" Juuro asks, hoping she would say yes.

"Nope!"

"Well, would you like to go out --- Wait, what did you say again?"

"I do have many kinds of stuff to do," Hitomi continued, a big smile plastered on her face.

"Do you have something to say?"

"Ah, no, never mind!" Juuro spoke as he shook his head.

"I just hope that we could hang out sometime," He continued with a sheepish smile.

"Haha, alright then! I'll make time for us tomorrow so that we could hang out," Hitomi giggles.

"W-Wait, you're agreeing?" Juuro asks, his face turning red.

"Obviously," Hitomi replied as she puts her hands on her waist.

"We never really got to hang out for a long time!"

They both shared small laughs at each other as Shousuke's body tensed up.

He knew he shouldn't have left Sanjuurokorou with her and thought that Juuro had no chance because Hitomi's full attention was on him (Shousuke).

"Welp, let's go back to the cafeteria. Gosh, I'm starving!" Hitomi spoke as she turned around and walked towards the cafeteria.

Shousuke's eyes widened because the wall he laid on was the same wall that led to the cafeteria.

And if Hitomi saw him and mistook him for eavesdropping, oh boy.

He frantically looked around and saw Katai walking by, holding a bento box she made for him (Shousuke didn't know it was for him).