【Bruises & Broken Hearts】

Contains ANGST & Bullying

(If you are very sensitive about this, please leave/skip this chapter!)

.

.

Small A/N before we start!

I have made changes in the AU and removed Hitomi's past that contained her being a Judo master and is now a social butterfly that isn't somewhat a pushover but she still doesn't care about everyone's opinions (Until I came in and made her face ANGST)

- - - - -

""𝑰𝒇 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌.""

- - - - -

🎀 Requested by @EvonneGuane5 🎀

- - - - -

Hitomi is now skipping on the sideroad that's leading to Shousuke's house, feeling like today is a great day, as always.

As she finally reached the door, she rang the doorbell only to be greeted by her big brother's girlfriend, Komi Shouko.

Shouko did a small happy wave as her metamorphic cat ears popped up on her head.

"Goodmorning, Shouko-chan! I'm here for Shousuke-kun, we're gonna walk to school together!" The oblivious twin-tailed Hitomi happily announces.

Shouko nodded as she took out her notebook saying good morning back to Hitomi.

Shuuko, the forever 17-year-old mother notices Hitomi and happily greeted her whilst yelling at Shousuke to come out of his room. The boy tiredly walked out of his room wearing his school uniform.

"I hope you two have fun at school today! And Shousuke protect her, will you?" The mother spoke as she intimidatingly taps her son's shoulder making Shousuke sigh in annoyance and nod.

"Let's go, Shousuke-kun!" Hitomi happily said as she smiled softly at Shousuke, who soon followed her.

- At School -

Hitomi and Shousuke were both walking down the hallway while other people were eyeing Hitomi and sending her jealous glares but Hitomi was too oblivious to even notice.

"Shousuke, I think I forgot something in my locker and I need to check. You go into the classroom first, okay?" Hitomi spoke.

Shousuke honestly didn't want to leave Hitomi's side since he knew that many people are jealous of Hitomi since she and he are very close (Yes he's aware he ain't that dumb-)

But he also didn't want to act all clingy so he just nodded.

"Alright, see ya! And don't miss me," Hitomi said with a playful smile, causing Shousuke to sigh at her annoying presence.

Hitomi hummed happily as she started taking some papers out of her locker.

"Damn, how could I forget the class papers? The teacher might kill me if I forget these," Hitomi murmurs.

Before she could walk back, a few girls that are taller than her blocked her way.

"Oh, hello! I kinda need to put these on my teacher's desk, so could you please move over?" Hitomi asked politely, but the girls were offended by this.