【 Blanket 】

-----
Summary:

They both ought to explain what just happened that night.

-----

🎐 Requested by: Urxania 🎐

-----

Shousuke didn't want to do this, but apparently, he did, then started to regret it.

Shousuke is now working as a Science Researcher, and his work is far from his home so he had to improvise.

He decided to rent a room in a condominium so that he could get to work early with no problem whatsoever.

The grandma who owned the condominium told him he could have a roommate to save more money. He put a lot of thought into it and eventually agreed since he is a frugal person.

He had to sacrifice his peace for now...

But once he met his roommate, he couldn't feel more regretful about his decision.

"Shousuke?! It's been a while!" Yelled his very loud and old friend.

"It's good to know you both know each other, Tadano Hitomi," The old landlady said, very pleased.

"Of course, he was my very close friend! We were like two peas in a pod when we were in elementary grade, (Highschool in K-12 schools)" Hitomi exclaimed.

Shousuke let out a small grunt, trying to deny that they were "friends.", but the landlady and Hitomi didn't seem to notice him.

"Well, I hope both of you will make yourselves feel at home!" The grandma exclaimed before leaving.

Hitomi immediately focused on Shousuke, who looked at her in bewilderment.

"Is there something wrong Shousuke? Don't tell me you missed me," Hitomi joked as she stuck her tongue out with a wink.

Shousuke immediately looked and walked away, murmuring.

"I wonder what's gotten into him?" Hitomi asked herself, but then shook her head and focuses on carrying her bags.

"Shousuke, at least help me here!" Hitomi yells, but with no success.

"Geez, I bet he's shy after seeing me," Hitomi joked.

Hitomi is now working as a substitute for a teacher in kindergarten. She wasn't really planning to be one, but she has a soft spot for kids that made her decide to be a teacher.

However, she (and her parents) decided that it would be best to move out of the house so that she could at least be independent.

After she finally carried her stuff to her room, all she could do was look around in awe.

She never had her own room before since she and her brother, Hitohito, shared one room and bed.

So this is a new experience for Hitomi.

"Okay, let's start unpacking!" Hitomi exclaimed enthusiastically.

A few hours later, Hitomi finally finished unpacking her stuff and is now eating instant noodles.

Hitomi doesn't want to admit it, but she isn't much of a chef. She can cook hotdogs, eggs, sausages, etc., but she doesn't know how to cook complicated food and it's a problem regarding her big appetite.