【Fever】

-----

Summary:

【 Hitomi gets a fever but she still goes to school. Her "best friend", Shousuke finds out. 】

🎐 Requested by: Rxnp_stories 🎐

-----

It was a typical day at the Tadano residence, or at least for some of them. It's currently 4 AM, and Hitohito wasn't getting enough sleep because a specific someone kept bothering him.

"Oneeeeee-chan!!" A loud voice spoke.

"Hitomi-san, I've had enough!" He shouted before climbing towards Hitomi's bed and removing her curtains.

"Hello onee-san, good morning!" Hitomi replied with a smile.

"What do you want?!" Hitohito breathed in annoyance.

"I can't move and my head hurts, and if I do move, my whole body would hurt," Hitomi replied.

"You must stay at home then," He replied blankly before he closed the curtain.

"ONEEEE-CHANNNNNNNN!!" Hitomi yells, but louder. 

"What now?!" He spoke angrily before opening it again.

"I can't be sick!" Hitomi continued.

"What do you mean?"

"IF I'm sick, who's gonna take care of the activities in the class!? Today's the culture festival, and I'm the class president!" Hitomi exclaimed.

"That's why the vice president exists, Hitomi." Her brother replied.

"If you're worried about your attendance, I'm sure you can complete it next year."

"You don't understand!" Hitomi spoke.

"Is it about Shousuke then?" Hitohito continued, catching Hitomi off-guard for a second.

"If you knew that and read my expression, why'd you have to make a fuss!" Hitomi spoke before she coughed.

"You're the one who created the fuss first," Hitohito countered.

"I'll get the medicine and an ice pack along with a mask, you stay here." He continued, climbing down to get the stuff.

"It's not like I can move, anyway." Hitomi sniffed.

A few minutes later, Hitohito came back with the stuff and sat beside Hitomi, putting a thermometer on her mouth and placing an icepack on her forehead.

"Hmm, you sure you wanna go to school? Your temp's 37.7," He spoke after he took the thermometer off of her mouth.

"It's not that high! I can still go," Hitomi enthusiastically replied.

Hitohito sighed and shook his head.

"How'd you get a fever anyway?" He asked, only for Hitomi to look awkwardly at him.

"Don't tell me it involves Shousuke and you forgetting your umbrella,"

"Look, at least he let me go under his umbrella after a few begging," Hitomi defended.

After a few minutes of both siblings arguing, Hitohito sighed.

"If you really wanna go, at least wear a mask so you won't infect everyone and drink your medicine, okay?" He spoke.