Chapter 8- A New Life Awaits

Sweden's POV

Freedom

Adventures

New Discoveries

This has been my way of life for the past few months. After the call, I received the night waiting for Dani. I accepted the offer when she broke up with me after our sensational night. I can't blame her, if nothing I am very grateful to her. This was the opportunity I have waited for all my life. A chance to discover places never been heard off. It was just what I needed after my uncontested divorce from Jewel. I needed a new beginning.

Even though being in the rainforest miles away from my purple-haired beauty, not a day goes by when my feelings resonate. She is tattooed in my brain, embedded in my memories. Her beautiful brown eyes, magnificent smile, the taste of her sexy lips with her warm tongue. The way she laughs sounds like music to my ear and the cute thing she does with her nose when she is deep in thought.

The extent of my responsibilities and workload prevents me from daydreaming but in the night, she is the one I think about before I fall asleep. I can't seem to get her out of my mind, I miss Dani.

                                                                                                X

Dani POV

I have flown first class all of my career but getting a client to send their private jet is an upgrade. The private jet comes with a mini bar with drinks of your liking and a stewardess for your beckon. Unfortunately, at this high altitude, I can't drink but I have been served delicious meals and exotic chocolate which have kept me comfortable for the long flight.

The duration of my journey has left me the opportunity to think about what I have been through and most recently the day after my celebration. I got the worst hangover I ever had. My body accepted the stomach ache. One disgusting wave after another emptied my insides. I am confused because I can hold my wine but maybe I abused the fact of my losses of marriage and an intimate friend that I drank at my leisure.

I laid in bed all day trying to find my bearings. I refuse to answer any calls because truthfully I heard the notifications but my energy level disallowed me to locate its whereabouts. The following day, I felt much better and went to my office to pay my staff and assign small projects to keep them occupied for the upcoming months.

I consulted Krissy and she told me my body may have suffered exhaustion resulting from the months of being stressed. She told me to visit her office for a follow-up but I felt much better and decided I was in good health and with much to sort out before my travels, I denied her offer.

My new project was going to be epic, and I was ready for it. I know in the completion of this project, I will be more popular with the elite clients and this will be a boost to my company. Sipping on a fruit cocktail and flying off to a remote castle in the rainforest, I felt like a character out of a story.

After what seemed like forever I landed and was whisked off in a Jeep through the forest trails. Drained from my long flight and the two hours drive to the castle, upon the view of the magnificent history structure nestled in the beautiful rain forest, I regained all my strength as my adrenaline morphed its way through my body.

Mrs. Devian was there to greet me with her butler. The mogul was dressed in a distressed jeans and a loose white shirt rolled up to her elbows with white Converse. No tiara was upon her head but her long wavy hair was adorned with a baseball cap.

"Dani, you are here finally!' she hugged me laughing. Leading me inside the doorway to the castle.

I stopped in my tracks and took in my first impression. Workmen were moving around on their mission of remodeling. The sound of saws, drills, and hammers made me more excited than before. The old castle was a magnificent piece of structured art. The previous owner a prince who had an inquisitive taste and didn't like the limelight built this castle in the remote part of the region's forest. He died at a young age leaving it to his butler and staff. With no funds to run it expeditiously, the butler and royal family decided to sell and the Devianns took the opportunity to purchase.