chapter 10; Hunting

Cale although yet again he has a total of three dragons now, much less than the 5 dragons he had back in his world plus the dragon half-blood he was yet again having amother set of powerful companions.

Cale smiles thinking that what he was planning to do was getting much easier now...all he needed to do now was create a big shit show with a help from a few annoying yet powerful bastards.

Heading out of the red castle he saw his brothers waiting for him outside.

"What took you so long?" Barrow said as he yawned and got up from the place he sat.

"So...What did you guys talked about?" Kim asked curious how the family reunion went.

"Well weird human! I get to see my mom again and find out my b-brother! Is alive here!" Raon who was very excited and happy to see his mother and brother in this world cheered.

"That's amazing little dragon" Kim says as he smilled he had an inking that the red haired stranger just now was the little ones brother.

"Well your brother almost killed me" Barrow groans as he remembers the pain he felt when the red dragon yeeted him to a wall.

"I think my plan is going to go smoothly" Cale says as he seems satisfied with the new plan he just cooked.

"What plan?" Kim asked as he was suddenly having a bad feeling.

"Mmm, I wonder what people would call it when they see us" Cale muttered which made barrow and kim look at each other.

"Call what?" Barrow hesitatingly said afraid of the answer Cale would give.

But alas Cale did not say anything and merely smiled at them, the smile looked angelic on his face but released sinister desire in his eyes.

"Right! Dad raon's mom said she knows a few dragons locations although she is not sure if they moved out or not" Aiko says as she flew around the triplets and perched on Kims head.

Barrow looks at Aiko and then back at Cale, "Cale...What are you planning" Barrow was now really worried not for them but for the sanity of the people that will witness Cale's shenanigans.

"Lets just say our future household might....Have a new name once we show ourselves" Cale says as he hums a tune and walked back towards their home.

Kim and barrow looked at each other, and then Kim looked at On who seemed to be the most trustworthy person in the current group.

On just shook her head and sighs, to jeep her strong sanity all she needed to do was watch and meddle when she knows her father and his brothers would be stupid enouggh and sacrifice their selves.

Kim sees this as a confirmation that Cale was going to yet again pull off his shit show skills infront of everyone.

Barrow who was now holding the tired hong in his hands frowned for a different matter.

Lately he has been dreaming and hearing about strange things, although those didn't seem to have any intentions to harm him so he did not tell anyone.

He may also be frowning as he knows Cale will yet again pull of a shit show infront of the poor innocent mind victims.

Cale who was calculating the damage of how his plan will affect his still dreamed slacker life is thinking quite heavily despite the stoic look displayed on his face.

His mind seemed to be battling with his reasoning alternative self.

'If we want to become a slacker we must do nothing' his mind said.

'Oh grow up mind this is another world how are we supposed to live peacefully and lazily if quest and people who are out to kill will be pestering us' Reasoning says.