Chapter 6

Third-person perspective:

It had been a while since Aonung and Neteyam had a conversation. Aonung was thinking of a way to carry out his plan and Neteyam was going through his daily routine again. So let's dive into the daily life of a young Na'vi man.

Neteyam had woken up early and helped his mother and father with their morning duties. After that, Kiri called him to look for some herbs that they needed, he agreed and Lo'ak also joined them. After some time Lo'ak suggested to his brother that they look for material for a garment for their little sister Tuk, Neteyam liked his brother's idea.

After the adventure of the two brothers, which included laughing, and fighting until finally Neteyam looked at Lo'ak and looked at him with a look that Lo'ak did not recognize. The look was tortured and tired and Lo'ak had never seen him as this Neteyam had always been confident and sure, his brother had seen enough hardship and Lo'ak couldn't believe his brother was giving up so easily.

Then Lo'ak remembered a memory that made him tremble with pain, he decided to shake his head and chase the thought away then he looked at his brother again and spoke as if he didn't understand anything.
-What does bother you brother?
Neteyam looked at his brother and thoughts he didn't want to have started swimming freely in his head. Should I tell him? Will he understand me? Would he be able to give me advice, what if he tells someone he shouldn't? Then Neteyam started scolding himself. Since when I'm like that, I doubt everyone and everything, including my own brother. Well, it's a little normal for him that I doubt him.

Neteyam decided to stop thinking and tell his brother what was bothering him

-Brother, you know what's going on between me and Aonung, right?

Lo'ak looked at his brother confused because he wasn't sure what his brother meant.

- Neteyam I'm not sure what are you talking about.

It was the first time Neteyam would say this out loud and to another person.

- I have feelings for Aonung but there are many secrets and obstacles between us.

Lo'ak didn't expect Neteyam to mean that, but he had his suspicions that there was something between Aonung and his older brother.

- What obstacles and secrets do you mean?

- I'm talking about the fact that no one tells me what happened to me that night and our parents will never allow us to be together.

Neteyam almost in one breath poured out to his brother what was bothering him, he felt as if a stone had fallen from his shoulders and he looked at his brother's reaction. Neteyam didn't know what to expect as a reaction from him but he was sure that his brother's reaction surprised him. Lo'ak laid a comforting hand on his brother's shoulder and his gaze was soft, not full of pity or sorrow but just soft, there was a slight smile on Lo'ak's face and he spoke.

-Aonung has changed a lot since that incident, but one thing is certain, he will always keep the promise he made to our mother Neteyam.

Then Neteyam noticed that in fact, Lo'ak's look was wiser as if the incident had also changed him, he was now a big man but the information that Aonung promised something to their mother confused Neteyam, he didn't know that information.

-Brother, what promise are you talking about?

Then Lo'ak realized that perhaps he had said too much, but Neteyam insisted on knowing more from his brother.

- Lo'ak tell me, enough has already been revealed.

Neteyam and Lo'ak noticed that it was already getting dark because of their adventure today, but Lo'ak decided to continue the conversation.
-When the accident happened, our mother made Aonung promise never to tell you what happened even Aonung's mother had made him and told him to stay away from you.

Neteyam looked at Lo'ak with a surprised look, his brother had said everything in one breath as if he had been waiting a very long time to tell someone.

-Lo'ak are you telling me that Aonung is hiding everything because of our mother and his mother?

-He swore, we all swore not to tell you but Aonung wanted to tell you, but trust us we can't tell you. Aonung told me you asked him about it but didn't tell me there was something between you and him I swear.

Neteyam was confused so Lo'ak had promised too, what they were hiding so much from him and why they were so afraid to tell him.

He felt anger rising in him but this anger was not directed at Lo'ak but at his own mother. He was angry at how she calmly lied to his face, but then Lo'ak felt the anger from his brother and decided to act he didn't want to there is an argument between his mother and Neteyam.

- They do it to protect you, mom is not to blame and neither is Ronal.

Neteyam looked at his brother a little more calmly but wanted more information but his brother was not completely direct which did not satisfy him.

- Lo'ak what are you talking about be clear boy, I can't understand you if you're unclear.

- Mom and Ronal are not to blame, we are all trying to protect you, but Aonung and I don't want to lie to you anymore, but we can't tell you, please don't do anything you will regret, i promise we do it to keep you safe.

Just as the conversation had heated up, Kiri appeared from the shadows of the night that had colored the waters of Pandora. And she calmly and cheerfully announced to her brothers that it was time to go home and that it was time for dinner. Lo'ak and Neteyam decided to keeping calm in front of their sister they didn't want her to know that just a few minutes ago they had a conversation that could have completely destroyed the emotional bond between Neteyam and his mother, Lo'ak looked worried at having said so much to Neteyam but when he looked at his brother he saw how much calmer he looked but he was sure that also the thoughts were raging in his head and he knew,that maybe what he had told him was the beginning of a storm that he wouldn't be able to stop.

I'm sorry for the long delayed chapter but I'm back again if you have any suggestions or criticisms I will be happy to leave them as a comment.And I hope everyone like todays chapter.<3

(They are over 18 in the story!!!)