Chapter 3

Neteyam's perspective:

It was the middle of the night I couldn't sleep I was thinking about what happened again, is he in love? Was he in love with me or someone else, am I in love with him? I started to get very confused. After a while, I tried to sleep again but I heard a noise from outside, my ears perked up and I was on the alert.

Then I heard hissing through the window to my bed, I looked up and saw Aonung,he had loose hair, shaggy hair, he was wet, had been swimming before he came, and looked tired.

After looking at him, I realized that he noticed me not sleeping. And he was ready to speak, but I stood up quietly and deftly and put my hand on his mouth.I motioned for him to step back so I can climb. As I was climbing, I turned back to look at what was going on behind me and what I saw made me smile. Tuk was snuggled into my mother and father who must have woken up because his ears were moving in the direction of the sounds and he was breathing unusual . But that didn't bother me in the morning, I was going to tell him.And Kiri was sleeping peacefully, curled up in a ball. Then I saw my brother, he was climbing on the other window and thought he would get out very easily. After I caught him, he also looked up and noticed me.We looked at eachother for a few seconds and tried not to laugh at the situation, I knew he was going to Tsireya. I then went out the window calmly and Lo'ak disappeared into the night but on the way down.I swayed and Aonung wrapped his arms around my waist to keep me balanced. Then I looked at him more closely, the night light gently highlighting his blue eyes. But he broke eye contact as he let go of me and pulled away.And finally I let him speak.

- Let's go somewhere to talk?

I nodded in agreement and he took my hand and pulled me, after he grabbed my hand my heart pounded madly and time stopped, I felt his warm hand, which was comparatively bigger than mine.

After a while we reached a place, had not been to, it was close to the shore and it had crystal clear water, and the reflection of the stars in the water was peacefuly clear. It was quite a romantic place but I tried to push those thoughts away and concentrate on that question which I was going to ask him.

-So are you going to tell me what happened then?

He looked at me coldly and answered sharply.

- You know I won't tell you.

- Okay, now I don't feel like arguing, for what did you call me to talk about?

His ears drooped sadly and he looked at me desperately.

- I need a friendly shoulder.

-You have a Rotxo.

I said with a slight sneer.

- You know he is exemplary and will always listen to my father.

-Okay, okay, I won't bother you. Tell me what's up.

Then he looked at me and smiled charmingly and my heart stopped for a moment. And then he spoke in a warm friendly voice as if we had never been apart. It made me a little angry but also warmed my heart.

- My father wants me to find a partner. But I...

Then he fell silent as if I wasn't the right person to tell it to.

-Spit out the pebble what's up Aonung? Don't make me go home.

I told him jokingly but then he looked at me startled.

- Don't leave, stay, it's just hard for me to explain.

I looked at it and decided to take a guess.

-You don't want to get married?

-Not exactly.

Then all kinds of thoughts started coming into my head, does he want a certain person? Does he want to be me? But the moment those thoughts came to me, I shook my head in denial and decided to guess again.

-You want someone exact?

Then he looked at me with such a look, to this day we do not know what it meant.

- Yes I want a certain person.

After saying that, he looked like he wanted to say something else.

And then I heard a worried voice looking for Aonung.

Then we turned me and saw me Tsireya. She approached and anxiously turned to us.

-Aonung dad is calling you, it's important!

He saw how worried she was, he stood up and turned to me.

- I'm sorry Neteyam, I have to go, I'll get back to you.

Then he and Tsireya fled into the darkness, and my brother came out of nowhere.

- Soo you had a date?

And he lightly punched me on the shoulder. And I turned and told him jokingly.

- If you're not careful, I might slip in front of our dad for you seeing the leader's daughter at night.

Then he stepped back with his hands raised up.

- Calm down brother.

- I'm kidding Lo'ak, let's go home, the sun will rise soon.

And I lightly patted him on the back to go and he laughed and leaned on me.

(Hi i hope everyone had a great day and thanks for reading the new chapter ❤️)
Im sorry for the short chapter i have some personal issues but i hope soon i can make them longer ❤️
Sorry for the mistakes and too be clear they are over 18 in this story!!!❤️