Chapter 5

Third person perspective:

They hadn't spoken in weeks, and Aonung was silently mourning in his broken heart. Neteyam rehearsed every day how to explain to Aonung what was bothering him, but each time he couldn't find the right words.

Things had become so serious that Aonung refused to eat and Neteyam did not sleep while thinking about how to do it. Their parents did not know what to do and the only thing they could do was to stay silent.

While on an unusually calm night for the water, Neteyam decided that it was time to stop thinking, it felt as if Eywa had shown him the way that he was ready to talk to him. Maybe the sleepless nights and the loss of energy had driven him crazy but he couldn't wait anymore.

On the other hand, Aonung was in grief for losing someone he loved so deeply and a friend he could trust. He had huddled in his corner of the family tent. His mother was trying to talk to him, but all he could hear was the rumble of her voice. After he felt his heart shrink again in pain and his mother's voice become painful, he stood up and apologized for his behaviour and went outside.

After Aonung left the family home, he looked around in the darkness of the night and began to head towards the shore for a walk and distract himself. He arrived at the shore and with a light step began to think again. After he had walked for a certain time, and turned to go back he heard else's footsteps. These else's footsteps were Neteyam's who was tiredly tossing in the night and muttering aloud what he was going to say to Aonung, he was so focused on thinking what to say that he sticking his head looking into the sand and he almost missed the person he wanted to talk to.

Then Aonung saw him,he took his hand gently to stop him, then Neteyam raised his weary eyes and when he saw who had stopped him they seemed to sparkle with life again. He forgot what he had to say to him and embraced him, then softly in Aonung's arms,he began to whisper.

-I missed you.

- And you to me.

Aonung answered him, he felt a tear roll down his cheek, how his voice also trembled.

And then the two of them simultaneously spoke in sync.

-I see you

-I see you

Then Aonung carefully took Neteyam's face with both hands and directed it to his own eyes, wanting not to miss a single moment of it. Neteyam stared into Aonung's incredibly bright eyes and held his breath for a moment, waiting for him to say something.

-I thought I was going to lose you again, this time forever.

- You never lost me, I was just scared. I didn't want you to suffer because of me, I didn't want everyone to judge you.

- You know that this has never interested me, I always do what I want.

- After my brother almost got hurt, didn't you learn your lesson?

Then he thought and realized that it was after the tulkun incident that he started to listen the rules. And he got annoyed with himself. And Neteyam was looking at him and noticed the change in his face like he was disgusted by something. And then Aonung continued with a mocking smile.

- It didn't suit me to be a good boy anyway, I was a bit sad like that.

-Oh Eywa what should I do with him?

Neteyam said mockingly to Aonung.

-Kiss him maybe?

Aonung said and Neteyam looked at him with a slightly surprised look.

- You won't get away so easily. I don't want everything to start with a secret.

Then the fun that had appeared around them evaporated, and everything became serious.

- Neteyam what are you talking about?

Aonung knew but he didn't want to bring this subject again.

-I'm talking about the fact that you still haven't told me about what happened after the Quaritch battle!

Then Aonung stepped back he knew he couldn't tell Neteyam and he wanted to know so much he wanted to know what everyone was hiding from him, why everyone changed their attitude towards him why everyone cried when they saw him. He craved the truth like a breath of fresh air. Aonung looked at the water and thought about things, he knew that he must one day find out the truth but also knew what promise he had made to Neteyam's family.

Aonung flashback:

Neytiri looked me in the eyes warningly and whispered no it was more like growling, she told me.

- You will never tell him what happened, no matter how much he wants to know!

- But...

- Did you understand me?

- Yes ma'am.

-Please promise.

-I promise he will never know from me.

Then I left and got home and began to avoid him and suppress my feeling for him.

End of flashback.

Then Aonung realized exactly what he had promised and how Neteyam would know what happened without him telling him. But it would take him a few days to decide if this idea was the key to their desire. Neteyam on the other hand watched Aonung go from various colours of emotions eventually he lost patience.

-Silence will not give me the answers I am looking for Aonung, speak.

-Give me a few days to find a solution, I promise I'll try to help you find the answers you're looking for.

-You mean to tell me that you won't tell me anything right now, is that right?

Then Aonung approached Neteyam and took both of his palms in his hands.

-Give me a few days and I will try to fix the situation please.

-Just a few days?

- Yes, just a few days.

Then Neteyam slightly tilted his head to the side and kissed Aonung lightly on the lips he tried to react but it was too fast he wanted more but Neteyam had pulled away from his grip and started on his way to the family home. Neteyam turned around before he was far away and called out to Aonung.

-Good night skxawng.

Aonung laughed and headed off to meet the new day.

Hi everyone, hope you liked the new chapter.<3

And I hope you are having great day, i'm sorry if it has mistake.<3

They are over 18 in this story!!!