Chapter 2

Aonung perspective:

- I don't understand you Neteyam.

I stood up startled and he followed me

-Aonung you know what I'm talking about! You've been avoiding me for years, we were good friends and you walked away from me.

I fell to my knees in despair, he also knelt and put his hand on my head, looking at me anxiously. I looked at him and with a trembling voice I told him.

-I can not tell you!

Already annoyed, he put his arms around me and in a deep and serious voice, almost shouting, said.

-Aonung I should know it's been years, why don't you tell me what you're afraid of?

When I look up at him again I saw that we were centimetres from each other I could feel his breath on him he was breathing heavy I felt myself involuntarily leaning towards his lips he was doing the same but when I realized what was happening I stood up quickly.

He looked at me confused and startled. I spoke quickly and anxiously.

- I can't, Neteyam, I have to find a mate, I can't just be distracted like this.

- You can't just leave now, you don't answer my question!

He was angry, I panicked.

-Aonung I need to know.

After what he said I repeated without stopping

- I can't, I can't now, I can't.

And quickly I jumped into the water I swam to the shore without stopping when I arrived I saw him, he was furious he was walking towards his home and when Lo'ak stopped him he roughly pushed him away and went inside.I was walking towards my house when I entered I saw my mother playing with my little sister and my father with Rotxo after he noticed me he stood up and said

- Let's talk, I think there is something to talk about.

We got out front and I spoke almost through tears I had to tell someone.

- I almost kissed him, I can't stand aside anymore, I love him.

Rotxo looked at me worriedly.

- You have to tell him, tell him what happened that night, tell him how much you love him, take him as a partner.

-It's like you told Kiri these things.

- Aonung, you know I've been saying it.

- I have to think, I'm afraid.

Neteyam's perspective:

After I finished swimming with Lo'ak and Tsireya.

I saw Aonung coming out of his house furious and running towards the water. I knew where he was going, he was going to the reef at our place. Then I decided to go after him, I had to find out what happened then. When I arrived I saw him standing in silence and watching in poverty.When I sat down next to him I asked him the question I desperately wanted an answer to.

And the look I saw as soon as he looked at me scared me, it was cold, desperate and furious. And he said he didn't understand me, he

understand me very well, he knew what I was talking about. I was already furious.

-Aonung you know what I'm talking about! You've been avoiding me for years, we were good friends and you walked away from me.

Then I realized that we were standing, but as soon as I noticed it, he fell to his knees in despair.

And then my heart seemed to break, it hurt me to look at him like that, but why? I instinctively knelt next to him and put my hand on his head. And he looked at me with pain in his eyes. And he said he couldn't tell me, then I felt the anger again in me, I grabbed him by the shoulders, furious.

-Aonung I should know it's been years, why don't you tell me what you're afraid of?

Then I realized that we were very close to each other, I felt his breath like a breeze on me. I wanted to kiss him, I felt shivers in myself with desire. I started to lean towards his lips, and then he jumped. I looked at him confused and startled by the sudden movement. He was talking fast and worried. How he should find a mate and how he can't be distracted, this confused me, so we were talking about something completely different. I stood up and was already shouting.

- You can't just leave now, you don't answer my question!

He panicked and I calmed my tone.

-Aonung I need to know.

He started backing away and started saying over and over that he can't and that he was sorry and he jumped into the water and started swimming towards the village and I stood stunned, angry and hurt I got on the Ilu. I get to go home, when I arrived my brother tried to stop me because he noticed I was furious but I broke free from his grip and went inside.I sat in the corner of the room and started to think about everything, when it dawned on me and I cursed.

-Skxawng you are in love.

But the problem is that I am too, but i wasn't sure. Then I decided to ask for advice. I got up and walked around the house until I saw Kiri. I stopped her and asked her.

-Kiri where's mom and Lo'ak?

She looked at me confused and said.

-They are cooking dinner and Tsireya is here.

After telling me, I hurried outside, satisfied with the perfect situation. When I saw them, I sat down and quickly asked.

- How did I know you were in love?

This stopped them and Lo'ak choked along with my father who had also approached us. Then my father spoke.

-What worries you Neteyam?

- Nothing sir, I was just thinking it.

- Neteyam, when you are in love, you know it, you feel it.

Lo'ak laughed and began to tell.

- I realized it, I felt warmth when I saw her and it hurt when she suffered.

Then Tsireya finished him off with a warm smile.

-I was the same way with your mother, but I was also confused, I wasn't sure, but after she offered me another, I was sure that I never wanted another woman, I wanted only her.

- I had mixed emotions with your father, but I was sure that he was the man for me.

Then Lo'ak looked at me and asked.

- Are you in love with someone big brother? Who is the lucky one?

Then I held my breath and stood in silence and finally said.

- When I'm sure, I'll say.

And I made my way to my bed to face the new day.

(I hope everyone like the new chapter ❤️)
Warning!!!
They are over 18 years old here!!!
And i'm sorry for the mistakes. 😅