𝟎𝟖. 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐤𝐞'𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐰 '𝐏𝐞𝐭'

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾: 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚔𝚎'𝚜 𝙽𝚎𝚠 '𝙿𝚎𝚝'
---

When Y/N, Shorty and Rudy got back to the big top from the amusement park. Shorty was beginning to be a bit tired from all of the excitement.
"It looks like you need some rest Shorty," Y/N noticed as he yawned softly. He nodded softly as he was about to fall asleep. It wasn't until Rudy carried him right before he fell asleep.
"I'll take him to bed, and I think Spike needs you for a bit," Rudy looked over at her/him right before he went to get him to his room. As she/he nodded and went to try to find Spike.

While Y/N was looking around the big tent just for Spike. Until she/he start to hear moaning from Spikes room. She/He felt a bit weirded out until she/he found Spike watching porn on the tv. She/He was about to burst out of laughter until he noticed her/him and yelped as he turned out the tv.
"Oh hey Y/N! I didn't expect you to come in!" Spike exclaimed as he was trying to cover something up.
"Sorry, I should've knocked," Y/N replied as she/he tried not to giggle.
"It's alrighty sweetie," He smiled a little. "But Y/N? I need you for a few minutes,"
"Sure what is it?" She/He asked him.

Before Spike was about to answer, he went up to close and lock the door. Y/N start to blush a little since she/he knew what he was planning.
"Follow me," Spike looked down at her/him as he held her/his hand as he leads to a way to a different room in his room.
At the moment it was a bitch black room, but when he turned it on. It was a room filled with some ropes, equipment and a large bed. She/He started to be slightly confused but figured what Spike was going for.
"I know I haven't shown or told anyone about this room. It's because that I want it for my self, since I love you a lot. I'd let you give it a try," He smirks a little making her/him blush.
"Wait... so you want to.." She/He mumbled softly.
"Yes, I really want to do it with you," He smirks down at her/him right before he started to kiss her/him. She/He froze for a moment right before she/he started to kiss back.
Then suddenly it started to become a heated make out session. Spike was exploring the mouth a lot not missing any spots.

After a moment later they both let go for their breath.
"Your amazing my dear~" Spike panted out, making Y/N blush even more. "Now, I shall make you my new pet~"
He then grabs a collar with a leash and put it on her/his neck. And gives a light pull. As he starts to chuckle seductively.
(Now here's the fun part 👀)

Female
Once he settled Y/N on the bed with the collar still on. Spike made her go on top of him as he suddenly zips his suit which reveals a huge and hard cock. She suddenly start to be more flustered by the size of 8'5. (Rip cherry-)
"Now suck that lollipop darling" Spike looked at her with a sinister and seductive grin.
Then she suddenly start to hold down his legs softly as she starts to lick the tip. He grunts softly as he felt his cock twitching and leaking precum.
She started to suck his cock as he started to pull more on the leash as he pushes her head down going deeper until he went all the way down making her chock and gag.
He groans as he start to trust inside of her mouth making her gag more as her slavah start to be all over his cock.
As his cock was twitching a lot, he moans out as he starts to cum in her mouth. As she suddenly swallowed it as cum was still leaking as he got his cock out of her mouth.
"Your so amazing my sweet~ but we ain't done yet~" He told her right before he slams her body fist on the wall as he pushed him self angst her back. She yelped as she realized how kinky he was but at the same time lucky to be with the clowns.
"Are you ready my baby?~" He whispered seductively before he slapped her ass for a answer.
"Y-Yes," Y/N yelped as he suddenly rammed his cock right inside of her making her scream and moan loudly. He chuckled seductively right before he start to kiss her neck calming her down.