𝟎𝟐. 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐊𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬?

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸. 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝙺𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚜?
---

A little later, Mike quickly parked his car right next to the police station where a police officer, Dave, walked outside to see what's all the commotion was.
"Dave! Dave!! We have been attacked!" Debbie cried out as they just got out of the car if they were gonna rob a place. As for Y/N, she/he just got out of the car just normally.
"Attacked? By who?" Dave asked them.
"There was these clowns! They put people in cotton candy cocoons!" Mike freaked out.
"There is just clowns," Y/N said as she/he was just normal about this.
"Calm down! You can tell me all about this inside," He calmed them down.
"A-Alright," She sighed as they went inside.

"Alright, so tell me. What happened and why you were in a hurry," Dave asked them as they took a seat in the police station.
"So me and Mike were on top of the world," Debbie started as Dave starts his suspension.
"On top of the world?" He asked, then he turned over to Y/N which they were childhood friends. "And where were you Ms/Mr Y/N?"
"I was at home," Y/N answered him as if it was been a while since she/he last saw him.
"There was this shooting star! Which leads to a circus tent," She continued as Mooney, another police officer was listening.
"There was those cocoons where people died by these killer clowns!" Mike freaked out. Then Mooney whistled out that caught their attention.
"Killer Klowns from outer space," Mooney called out. "Sounds pretty incredible, pretty unbelievable kids,"
"Dave please believe us! We are telling the truth!"  She cried out trying to make Dave believe them.
"We'll let me tell you honey. I was just there and there is nothing going on," He told her.
"We were talking to Dave," Y/N told him as he recognized her/him.
"You we're the young lad/lass that I always see at big top burger," He said as he looked at her/him.
"Hold on, there are some people dead. Let me hear them out," He looked at him as he interrupted his conversation with her/him.

A little later they were about to get in the car to get to Debbie's house so she could be safe.
"Y/N are you coming?" Mike asked her/him.
"No, im just gonna go to the drug store," Y/N answered him.
"For what?" Dave asked suspiciously if he wondered if she/he was about to get high with the clown nonsense.
"To get some vitamins," She/He answered him as she/he knew that she/he would never gonna take drugs.
"Alright, after that you are gonna go home so you won't be involved with those clowns," He said at her/him. She/He groaned as she/he was annoyed of how overprotective Dave was.
"Fine," She/he sighed as she/he went to a walk to the drug store as Dave, Mike and Debbie drove off.

---

When Y/N got to the drug store, she/he noticed how much of a mess the store was as the cashier was scared and concerned as he looked at Rudy throwing and tripping stuff everywhere. Along with Shorty. She/He carefully went over the stuff on the floor as she/he grabbed some of the vitamins right before the clowns noticed her/him.
They noticed how admiring and beautiful/handsome she/he was. They couldn't stop laying their eyes onto her/him. They think she/he was perfect, a perfect human they have ever seen. She/He was admiring.
"Pretty girl/boy!" Shorty called out that caught her/his attention as Rudy covered his mouth as she/he looked at them as she/he was a little concerned but a little flattered.
They did a friendly wave as she/he waved back at them right before she went up to the cashier. She/He paused for a moment and saw two cotton candy cocoon with two shoes hanging out. She/He jumped a little when she/he noticed it. Rudy chuckled a little as he was the one that put them in the cocoons.
When she/he was about to pay up Rudy stopped her/him.
"Lemme help you pretty/handsome lady/gentleman," He smirked a little at her/him that makes her/him blush by the nickname.
"You didn't have to," She/He chuckled softly right before Rudy turned the cashier into a cotton candy cocoon as he screamed in pain as he got turned into cotton candy. She/He felt even more concerned now of why they are treating her/him like a queen/king.
"Now you can go my madam/sir," He kissed her/his hand right before she/he left the store all flustard.
They looked horrifying but yet

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘.

---
𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖
𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢!

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟾𝟺𝟾