𝟎𝟒. 𝐀 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺. 𝙰 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚃𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝
---

While Y/N was walking her/his way home on the side walk she/he kept having mixed thoughts about those clowns.
'Well sure they can be scary and killing people. But yet. They are very sweet,' Y/N thought to herself/himself.
While she/he kept walking, she/he noticed another clown named Slim was performing a shadow puppet show for the people at the bus stop. She/He start to walk pass them and waved at Slim. Which caught his attention to the beautiful/handsome lady/gentleman. As he blew a kiss to her/him. That made her/him blush a little by his charms.
After she/he walked passed him. A police car pulled up which was Dave and Mike.
"Y/N? Are you ok?" Dave asked her/him.
"Did that clown hurt you?" Mike asked her/him as well.
"No, it didn't even touch or go near me," Y/N replied as she/he was all confused of how they became this overprotective in one night.
"Thank god!" Dave sighed. "Now you get in the car and I'll take you to the police station so you'll be safe,"
But she/he didn't want to go. Those clowns never ever harmed her/him. They were sweethearts.
"Fine," She/He groaned as she got in the backseat, as he start to drive off to the police station.

Later after a long awkward drive to the Police Station. They finally made it.
"This is your stop ms/Mr," Dave said as he glanced over at the back as Y/N sighed as she/he opened the door and exit out. When she/he closes the door back he just drive off leaving her/him at the police station. She/He just sighs as she/he went inside and saw Mooney sitting on his chair as there was a bunch of phone calls about these clown nonsense.
"Well, isn't it the young lady/gentleman Y/N!" Mooney glances up from his chair to see Y/N. "What brings you here? Charming these so called clowns? Or becoming their girlfriend/boyfriend?"
She/He just stayed quiet from his teasing. She/He just sits on a chair next by him.
"Why wouldn't you answer me miss/mister?" He asked.

Right before Y/N could answer, Jumbo walks in the police station which made her/him first notice and start to peak a smile as she/he recognized him. Mooney smirks for a moment as he couldn't believe his eyes.
"What do we have here?" He said as he was fakely excited to see a actual space clown in his office. Jumbo chuckles for a moment as he turns over to Y/N and does a friendly wave to her/him. Then she/he did a friendly wave back signing Mooney that they have already met. Then he gave him some flowers.
"For me?" He asked flattered right before the flower sprays water onto him dropping the cigarette out of his mouth. Then he stood up out of frustration.
"I have to teach you some manners you red nose freak!" He growled as he just grinned at him like nothing happened.
"Don't say that to him like that," She/He defended him. As he looks over at her/him blushing slightly as he noticed that she/he was defending him.
"Sit down missy/mister!" He yelled as she/he just sat down as she/he flinched by the yelling. "Now you! Turn around!"
Jumbo casually does as he starts to handcuff him.
"Youre in Moonys jail so you got no right," He looked over at him as he just casually slip out of the handcuffs. Right before he leaves to the other room. He blows a kiss to Y/N making her/him blush. As Mooney got even more frustrated with this clown before he starts to follow him to the back.

---

After a while of waiting. Y/N got bored but worried about what's taking Jumbo so long. A little later Jumbo has came back. Y/N glanced over and noticed Mooney wasn't there.
"Where's Mooney?" Y/N asked him.
"He's alright my sweet. I just couldn't help to see how adorable you are my princess/prince," Jumbo smirked as he starts to carry her/him. She/He immediately starting blushing as he puts her/him on top of the desk. She/He could tell how much lust he has in his eyes. He slowly starting to kiss her/him on the lips while holding her/his hands. After a moment she/he couldn't resist the flustered mess, and start to kiss him back.
He noticed that she/he start to kiss him back. He suddenly slip his tongue into your mouth having a make out session. She/He didn't see the tongue coming, which makes a surprise. She/He suddenly starts to make out back which turns into a heated make out session.