𝟎𝟓. 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻. 𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎
---

While Dave was driving Y/N back to her/his home. It was a awkward and uncomfortable silent drive. Clearly Dave was upset and worried of what has she/he have been through with those clowns. Making her/him feel weak and many bite marks all over her/him. Once he thought of it for a moment. He realized what those clowns actually did to her/him.
"Did they...?" Dave questioned Y/N as she/he just looked away not answering nor listening to him. "Y/N!?"
"What?!" Y/N snapped at him.
"You need to answer me! Did those clowns did anything to you?!" He replied to her/him.
"Yeah—"
"WHAT?!" He exclaimed as he didn't see it coming.
"Look look! There's nothing wrong with it!" She/He stopped him before he interrupts her/him again.
"Listen young lady/gentleman! They fucked you enough to leave you weak and those bite marks!" He yelled at her/him.
"Well I liked it!" She/He shouted before she/he noticed she/he fucked up.
"You liked it?! Are you fucking insane?! They are killing people and all you care about is to fuck with those psychos?!" He yelled at her/him making her/him silent.

Once they got to Y/N's home. Dave exited her/him out of his car.
"Now you need to take a shower and you're not leaving your house for the rest of the night!" Dave said right before he leaves Y/N at her/him at her/his home. She/He just scoffed before she/he went inside and dropped the blanket to the couch and went upstairs. Then she/he went to the bathroom and starts the shower as she/he took of her/his clothes as she/he steps in the shower to wash the remaining blood off.
---

Right after Y/N took a shower and washed all of the blood off. She/He patches her/his bite marks with some bandages so it won't bother her/him too much. It was going peacefully until she/he rattling inside of her/his Landry basket. She/He opened her Landry basket and see some little clowns with long necks popping out and nibbling on her/his F/S. She/He yelled for a moment as she/he pushed them off of her/his F/S. It's not until some of them wrap around her/his legs making her/him trip on the floor as they squirm on top of her/him.
All the sudden they start to purr on her/him like a few kittens. She/He felt weirded out but yet it was kinda cute. It was until someone was knocking on her/his door.
"Y/N! Y/N! It's me! Mike!" A familiar voice called out from the door. She/He gently push the noodle clowns off of her/him and made her/his way to the door.

When Y/N answers it. It wasn't Mike at all. It was Slim. She/He firmly looked up and gasped as she/he gone pale as he was mincing Mike but with a disordered voice. Slim was about to enter her/his home, until she/he closed the door on him in shock. She/He felt something drilling her door. She/He shoved a desk to the door to avoid him entering.
Then suddenly she/he went upstairs and about to crawl out the window not until she/he saw some clowns holding a trampoline so she/he wouldn't have a rough landing. But she/he avoids to fall out of the window and went back inside until she bump her back into Slim.
It was until he starts to hold her/him up high to his level. She/He started to be flustered by the way he grips into her/him. He starts to chuckle seductively as he noticed how flustered she/he.

Slim softly tossed Y/N onto the couch. When she/he was about to get up. He pinned her/him down on the couch.
"Let's have some fun dolly~" Slim said as he starts to lick his lips.
"P-Please! I'm not ready!" Y/N shuttered in fear as she/he already got fucked by a clown. And worried by the fact that he might get more treatment than Jumbo.
"That's ok doll, I won't go harsh," He replied to her/him as she/he starts to really fall for him. 
Out of nowhere, she/he started to kiss him on the lips. He suddenly kissed back and starts to slip his tongue into her/his mouth having a deep make out session.
(The moment y'all waited for! The smut session!)