3

Aaliyah had so much to say but before she could open her mouth to speak the man beat her to it. "I called you here so you could explain this to me, I have been going through the sales records and I can not understand this" He said turning the laptop to face her.
    'So much for having a big head with not much sense' Aaliyah said to herself. "Can I go get my laptop?" She asked.
    "You don't have to, you can just use mine". Kyle offered.
    "I really do not want to dis....", "you aren't discomforting me, I insist" Kyle said interrupting her.
    "That's not what I wanted to say but i rather work with my laptop sir" She said with a small smile.
     Kyle just stared at her with a questioning look before nodding in agreement. "As you wish" he said watching as she stepped out of the office.
    Just a few minutes later, she walked back into the office with a Mac book in her hands.
    "Shall I begin?" She asked and again he nodded for her to go on, while she was explaining he took his time to observe her properly, she was wearing a blue long floral dress which had long sleeves, it wasn't hugging her like a second skin but it was loose altogether smart and elegant, matching with black heels which he hardly saw and a black scarf over her head, small gold earrings were peeping through the veil.
    Her face was round and full, large eyes with green orbs, her straight nose and small full lips almost as if she had fillers. She had no makeup on but her skin was glowing with little traces of freckles and acne. She was undoubtedly a beautiful women even without showing much.
   "...and that is the increase of sales we made last year from the export done by our team" Aaliyah said with a proud smile.
   Damn, he wasn't even listening to what she was saying, "Alright, so do you have any ideas for our sales progress this year?" He asked.
    "My team and I are working on it" Aaliyah said looking at the man but no staring for long.
    "I want a presentation by Wednesday". He said watching her eyes widen at his statement. For some weird reason he wanted to push her to see how far she would go.
   "Sir? Wednesday? That's too close, we won't be able to come up with anything" Aaliyah complained tapping her fingers on her thigh.
    "Well, Miss Aaliyah, you should work on that because I will be getting that presentation by Wednesday" Kyle said resting his back on the chair playing with his pen .
    "Please sir, do reconsider and move it forward" Aaliyah said pleading with him even though it was something she hated doing.
    "No can't do darling, you should leave and start working on it now" He said his smirk growing wider.
    "It's Aaliyah not darling and fine, I would bring you the presentation on Wednesday InshaAllah" She said whispering the last word. Raising her head high, she grabbed her laptop and walked out of the room.
    His eyes moved away from the door when it slammed shut, Darling seriously? Why did he have to say that? He said rubbing his jaw. Now his job was going to get excited, he wanted to see what she would do on Wednesday, either hand him a presentation or give him more excuses, he just could hardly wait.