"Oh you know... I just wanted to be a bit early to class.." She said softly looking back at him.

His hand had raised and the back of it had gently tapped the top of her head with his knuckles. "Next time be more prepared." He gently scolded as she nodded.

"I will."  She smiled.

"Forehead! Good morning!!" Ino said happy.

"Aren't you chipper this morning." Sakura said as they all slipped on their Uwabaki shoes, the tips of them being a light blue indicating their third year.

"Well it's because I have a date this weekend!" Ino said with a smile.

"Believe it or not, Sai walked up and asked her out." Temari said.

"Really?" Sakura spoke. "That's great!" She added.

"Yeah, he said he had been planning to do so for a long time and that he didn't want to waste an opportunity!" Ino smiled. "I can't believe he's had a crush on me, while I had a crush on him! I thought it was always one sided!" Ino said.

"Heh, don't I know how that feels." Sakura murmured while scratching her head.

"Don't worry forehead! Someone will ask you out soon!" Ino smiled.

Sakura was the last to finish putting her shoes on, when she placed her loafers into her locker, she turned to see Sasuke leaning against the wall staring at her.

"Oh.. is something wrong?"

"I noticed your friends had already taken off, I assumed you'd want to walk to class with someone." He said.

"Oh.. um.. Thank you, but you didn't have too.." she said as he nodded. "I don't mind, we should go." He said as she nodded. She caught up with him, following him up the stairs towards their class.

Her mind had went to ten different things at once. He seemed so nice and caring, but why did his aura just feel so off... he hasn't done anything to make her sense this but...it's just there, he's just a bit colder.

"You okay?" She looked up to see Sasuke's steps had halted halfway up the stairs.

"Huh? I mean Yeah.."

"You sure? You seem out of it suddenly."

"I'm fine, I was just thinking a bit you know?" She said as he nodded turning back around going back up the stairs. She gave a sigh shaking her head clear of things.

It was going to be okay. She has him back now and today they were going to sit and catch up together after school. She had the place where they could go already in her mind. It's silent and private.

"Goodmorning you two." Mr. Hatake said watching the both of them walk in the classroom.

"Oh Goodmorning!" Sakura said.

"Hn" Sasuke grunted.

They both took their seats, settling in getting ready for their day. It was just like yesterday, they didn't have much to do, which is how the first few days always are.

She was going to block out the noise of the classroom by listening to some music on her phone, but something stopped her, a tap on her shoulder. She turned seeing Sasuke holding his phone out to her.

"What is it?"

"Lock yourself in." He said.

"What do you mean?" She asked semi turning around as he chuckled. "Your number Sakura, lock it in. I'm sure I'm going to need it if we plan to hang out today." He said.