I rolled my eyes. "I'm leaving" I didn't spare another look at Austin i just walked past Kelly knocking her shoulder in the process so she stumbled back. "Whoops" I shrugged my shoulders and walked out the front door.

The second i reached Austin's car and leant on it was the second i saw Kelly storm out with an angry face. She looked at me with burning eyes and i just cocked an eyebrow. Following her was Austin Gray who looked relieved? My phone started ringing and it caught Austin's attention, he looked over at me with a desprete smile and i just smirked back. I believe that he broke up with her long before i don't know why but i just trust him no, not as much as i like it to be but i trust him enough.

I answered the phone. "Hey Adam"

"Hey, what you up to?" He asked.

"I'm at Austin's dance practice" I pursed my lips. "You?"

There was a short pause and i started to contemplate whether i should of told him or not. "Oh i'm not doing anything i was going to ask if you wanted to come over" He sounded disapointed. I would be to if everytime i asked to hang out i got turned down.

Austin walked over when Kelly left and wrapped his arm around my waist as he to lent against the car. "Who you talking to?" He asked.

"Hey listen, i'll call you later maybe we can catch up tomorrow?" I asked. I looked at Austin and mouthed Adam's name.

"For sure" He sounded normal again. Adam was my best friend and he knows that nothing more is going to come out of it, i didn't want to ruin the friend ship we had and besides i didn't think of him as more than a friend.

We both hung up the phone and i turned to Austin causing us to loose skin contact in the process. "So who's Kelly?" I folded my arms.

"An old girlfriend" He looked away.

"She said you were still together?" I cocked an eyebrow and enjoyed his look of nervousness.

"We're not!" He threw his hands up. "I swear!"

I threw my head back and laughed. When i looked at him again he looked confused and i just half smiled. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips. "I'm kidding"

He breathed a sigh of relief and i turned around to walk away again but he caught my wrist and spun me back around. "No, not getting away with that" He smirked before he pulled me in for another kiss but this one was literally breath taking.

When we pulled away, our foreheads touched and we both looked down as we caught our breath. The music turned back on and we both acted as if it was our cue to go back. Austin looked up and our eyes met, he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and we walked back into the hall.

"That was interesting" I spoke once we got back in the hall.

"What? the kiss?" He said with a sly smirk.

I shook my head. "The ex situation"

He let go of my body as he joined the rest of his gang and just gave me one more look before they went back to dancing.

++++++

When i said bye to Austin i let myself in the house and noticed Jake was already gone. I raced up the stairs and called Adam. I sat at my desk and put my legs up on the table, Austin was in his room shooting basketballs in a net with his earphones in.

"Hey Ave" Adam picked up the phone after 2 rings.

"Pick me up around lunch time tomorrow yeah?" I figured out that there wasn't anything going on tomorrow because Austin had some fighting thing but it wasn't an actual fight. I told him that i was going to be hanging out with Adam and he was fine with it.

He chuckled. "Sure, I'm working at the bar at night though so will that be okay?"

"Yeah that's fine"

"Okay see you then" I heard car engines being revved in the background and wondered what it was. I said bye and we both hung up.

I thought that it would be nice if i cooked a proper dinner tonight for Jake's gang and I so i grabbed my car keys and walked down to my car. I opened the garage door and reversed out before closing the door, one of my favorite songs on the radio came on and i blasted the music as i drove to the shops.

When i got home and parked my car i saw Maddie across the road throwing a rubbish bag in the bin, and like any other normal person i waved. "Hey i know i just met you but do you want to come over for dinner? you know to get to know everyone" I yelled so she could hear.

"Yeah sure" She smiled. "When should i come over?"

"Whenever you're ready"

She nodded. "Okay see you soon" She turned around and walked into her house.

I turned around and grabbed the shopping bags, locked my car and walked into the house to prepare and cook dinner. I put my phone on my doc station in my room and turned up the music so i would be able to hear it down in the kitchen. Now anyone else would bring the doc station down but i just couldn't be bothered.

On the menu tonight for dinner was raviolli the best food in the world, well besides sushi because sushi is just amazing, simply heaven. I messaged Jake and his gang that they can come over for dinner and they all messaged back with eagerness.

When i was just about finished with cooking dinner the boys came walking through the front doors with big smiles on their faces. Behind them trailed a shy looking Maddie and one thought popped into my mind. Maybe i could set her up with Connor?

Jake and the gang sat themselves at the table where i already layed out plates and forks and left no room for Maddie and I. I put the raviolli on the bench and shoved both Kyle and Caleb so they stood on the floor. "Ladies first" I cocked an eyebrow.

The boys laughed. Maddie sat down where Kyle was and i put the raviolli on the table as Kyle and Caleb got spare chairs. "Where's Gabby?" I asked when i sat down.

"Right here sorry i was late" Gabby entered the living room. We all looked up at her arrival.

"It's fine" I smiled. She sat down next to Jake.

"This is awesome" Kyle spoke with his mouth full.

Gabby wacked his head. "Don't talk with your mouth full"

I laughed. "Thanks sugar plum"

"Anytime pumpkin" He winked. Ding dong The bell went off meaning someone was there, Jake and i immediately shot up but i was the one who ended up getting the door. Jake and the rest went back to talking and i stalked my way to the door.

- SHORT CHAPTER SORRY <3