Chapter 10 Something New

Chapter 10

Jungkook

I'm a fucking selfish, I know this is wrong, this is so wrong but I want him so bad. I never felt anything like this before. Like I'll do anything for him. I want to protect him, I want to keep him safe, and I know he can't be safe with me, but I can't get away, it's like he is in my veins. I don't deserve him, I don't deserve someone like him, so pure and beautiful, but I want him, and the moment I got lost in his kiss, I knew I could never let him go.

I kiss him for long time, so, so slow. And with every moment I felt like a heavy weight was lifting out of me. I felt light as if Jimin was absorbing some of my pain in exchange for love.

"Why did you have to come into my life?" I murmured with my eyes close. It was so painful the thought of even leave this room without him, that even the minutes that will take me to go to my room and change my clothes it was going to be an eternity. If I never met him I would never known about this kind of feelings. This is so intense that no drug that I ever tested before made me feel this euphoric.

"Thank you" I said

"For what?" He ask in the softest voice

Before I answer I give him another kiss and then said

"for this"

Jimin smiled shyly. That moment we knew we were starting our relationship. There was no need for words to make it official, we just knew this was the start of something new.

From that moment on, Jimin and I started our relationship hiding from his parents, and everyone else. It wasn't hard to do so. We spend hours together, going out, spend nights talking and kissing. I don't think Jimin's parents suspect anything. They still treat me like a son. I train most days with Jimin's dad at the gym, and his mom is still the sweetest lady I've ever met. I can see why Jimin is so kind and sweet.

It's been a couple of months since we started our relationship. Jimin finally finished with high school, and in a few days he will join the same colleges as me. His dad had different plans for him, he wanted to sent him to another country, but he agrees to keep him at least for two years in the same college but he wants him to finish his degree in another school. So for two years we will be together in the same college.

Having a relationship feel so different. I never had one, I never dated for more than a week or two. But with him, everything is perfect. I love every moment of it. Waking up and see him at breakfast in the morning, the way he smiles at me, holding his hand when no one is looking, stilling a kiss or two when there's no one around.

Everything is so innocent, so pure, so delicate. It feels like I'm in a cloud. Even the air I breath feels so soft.

But for the past days I can feel a change in our relationship, things are starting to get a little intense. When we kiss is like the connection is not enough, like we need more, and I can feel it in him. He wants more, I know he needs more, but I can't give it to him. Not now, not ever.