"CHARGE!"

Oma Zi-O looked at them and shook his head.

"Hmph!"

As they starts shooting at Oma Zi-O, which does nothing to him, he lift his hand calmly and flicks his wrist sending a shock wave that causes an explosion and flew them back by it as flames surrounded them. Then he heard screeching sounds and look above him. Missiles were launch towards him, he glances at them and lift his hand again to froze them in time. Then giant robots came charging at Oma Zi-O as he lifts them and throws them one by one effortlessly. He had enough of this, he lifts his hand and froze time around the area.

"You fools could never defeat me." Ohma Zi-O said. He scan around the area and sees the rebels cowarding in fear. "And you know why?"

He grips his hands tight as he send a shock wave and disintegrated most of the rebels in a matter of seconds. The surviving members scream as they witnessing their comrades dissapear.

After he did that he was disintegrated along the most of the rebel army. Many were terrified and in despair as they look at Oma Zi-O in fear. Victory was at his grasp yet again as he won another pointless battle. Homare was shocked that one man killed so many people and felt sad as she stand there and does nothing.

"W...What is this?"

Homare then see Oma Zi-O said something else but couldn't hear what he said but suddenly she was getting sleepy, so she close her eyes and light shine before her.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(2018 - Hagukumi City, Kagayaki Homare's House)

Homare jumped up from the bed as she awoke from her dream, gasping for breath. She looked and saw her in her bedroom in a pale yellow long-sleeve coat and shorts with an orange t-shirt underneath. She looked down after the dream she had just experienced.

"Mou, why did I dream that?" Homare mutters. "I wonder what it all about?"

Just then her alarm goes off startling her for a moment before grabbing it and turning it off. She looked at the time and saw that it was 7 am, she got out of bed and started getting ready for school.

After a while, Homare is seen in her school uniform. She is wearing a long-sleeved, white-colored shirt, with a red tie tied around her neck. Homare wears a yellow hoodie over her shirt and a grey skirt with yellow linings, white stockings and brown loafers.

When she had finished preparing everything, she suddenly stopped when she remembered the dream she had had, especially the name engraved on the statue

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

When she had finished preparing everything, she suddenly stopped when she remembered the dream she had had, especially the name engraved on the statue.

"Tokiwa... Akira..."