Are You Sure

Levi caressed your arm and started unbuttoning your shirt. He gave his devilish, mischievous look at you.

"How about we do one last thing before that mission tomorrow. How does that sound, (y/n)?" Levi whispered into your ear. You closed your eyes and nodded, biting your bottom lip and unbuttoning Levi's shirt, too. The two of you removed your shirts at the same time and lay them on the chair next to you. The two of you did the same thing again, except this time at each others pants. You lay them next to the shirts and felt Levi picking you up bridal style. He carried you gently and swiftly to the bed, and lay you down, legs hanging over the edge. He began to squeeze your breasts through your bra, and as you became more turned on, the more you saw a bulge in his underwear.

He couldn't take it anymore. He reached under you and released your bra throwing it behind him. He watched your breasts slowly moving up and down as you breathed, then he finally jumped on top of you and began playing with them. You smiled at his excitement - he was like a kid that had gotten a new puppy. He twisted and pulled, caressed and squeezed, sucked and lightly nipped. A feeling just below your stomach began rising more and more to the point where it was almost unbearable. Your nipples grew hard, causing Levi to leave them and remove your underwear. He did so then went to his. After he removed them, you didn't wait for him. You grabbed the edges of the bed and pushed forward, ramming yourself onto that long, hard, bulging stick. It went as far as it could, causing the both of you to loudly moan and arch your back. Then he went in and out faster and faster, at the same time as going back to playing with your breasts. After a while, you removed yourself and turned around getting on your hands and knees. You were at you climax and about to burst, and for some reason, you wanted to go over the top today. Levi's face turned to worry.

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you." You smiled at his worrying.

"I don't mind. I know - it's gonna hurt. But sometimes the pain makes it more enjoyable." You laughed and spread your legs as you felt him teasing your entrance. Then, a few seconds later, he slowly entered. It was painful, very painful, but at the same time it was great. The feeling grew even greater, and you became very tight. Everything became smaller and harder to access as you held in your feeling. Levi saw and got out of you, turning you back around. The moment he did you squirted, letting yourself go again. You had reached your climax, and that had put Levi past his. He looked into your eyes for permission. It was decision you had to make quickly, but you decided you were ready. Hesitantly, you nodded. Levi put himself inside your wetness and moved in and out a few times before you felt warmness spread through you. He had planted his seed, and now all you needed to do was wait.