Remilia Scarlet - My lady

Magsimula sa umpisa

Happy reading or something

[Enter]

=Remilia POV=

Remilia: "Where is he..."

I sighed as I took another sip of my tea that was made by Y/N. Currently at the balcony, sitting on a table waiting for Y/N to come. I told him to meet me up at the balcony on midnight.

Remilia: 'It's been 10 minutes now... It shouldn't take him that long to bring that human to the basement. But... What if it does? Was he attacked by the human? And that's why it's taking him so long to arrive here? No! It couldn't be! He can control time and space after all, and he always react quick whenever something coming towards him... But what if-'

"My lady?"

I flinched and turned behind me to see Y/N standing on my left side, with a worried look on his face.

Remilia: "Y-Y/N! You came..." I place down the cup down as I felt relieved that he was fine and nothing bad happened to him.

He gets his knees down and takes my left hand, rubbing it against his thumb, damn... Human skin are so soft!

Y/N: "My lady, there's something bothering you and I know that by the look of your face."

Remilia: "Bothering me? N-No! Not at all, and... There's nothing had to do with the look of my face!!" I pouted playfully making him chuckle.

Y/N: "If you're being honest with me my lady, then very well." He smiles a little as he stands up, letting go of my left hand.

Y/N: "What do you call me here for, my lady?" He says in usual formal tone as he places both of his hands on the back.

Remilia: "Right... So, did you managed to bring the human to Flandre?"

Y/N: "Yes I did, my lady." He nods.

Remilia: "Okay... Did you tell Flan not to cause any harm towards the human?"

Y/N: "That as well, my lady. I also told young mistress what will happen if she does it."

Remilia: "Very good!"

Y/N: "Thank you, my lady." He bows. "Is there anything else you need from me my lady? Before I'm dismissed."

Hearing that from Y/N, I immediately had an idea of what I'm a about to do next.

Remilia: "Of course." I said with a wide smile on my face.

Y/N: "What is it, my lady?" He asks, as I stand up from my chair and looked at him with a smug smile.

This is it! I'm going to make my servant flustered by my order. And I'm going to enjoy this kind of reaction coming from him. This is going to be funny and cute at the same time!

Remilia: "Carry me in your arms! And bring me to my room, Y/N!"

I said proudly to him and waited for his reaction to this. He must be surprised by this! Or maybe embarrassed? Whatever it is, I'm going to like it anyway! He widens his eyes and chuckles, before patting me on the head as he smiles softly.

Y/N: "My lady, it's midnight, can't you see it? It's not morning."

Remilia: "I know, so?" He seems to be taken back by his words.

Y/N: "Is it necessary for you to be asleep at this hour, my lady?"

Remilia: "I-It just I'm feeling like going f-for a nap! That's all..."

Y/N: "I understand..."

Remilia: "Now, carry me!" He nods.

Y/N: "On it, my lady."