The Ring Fiasco(chat)

Começar do início

Yuzi: Rohit bhaiya! I thought you were by my side *gasps in horror*

Virat: Yuzi calm down, he's just teasing you. Rahul is not getting married.

Shikhar: then why is he giving Athiya a ring?

Hardik: it's not a wedding ring, more like a promise ring.

Ashwin: geez that's a new concept to me.

Rohit: accept it Ash, you're getting old.

Virat: as if you're getting young everyday. Your already shit memory is getting even more worse day by day HAHA

Rohit: thanks for worrying about my memory but I should remind you that the dye that you used on your hair is starting to fade so you should reapply it😇

Virat: ROHIT YOU GIT SKSKSKSSKSK I WILL KILL YOU

Bhuvi: shh Virat, the kids are sleeping and stop fighting you two, we all are getting old.

Hardik: you might be getting old but I'm still young and I don't want to die in a young age so please help me🙏🏻🙏🏻

Jassi: I don't think this is Harry's fault.

Yuzi: Jassi you okay?

Hardik: only Jassi cares for me-

Jassi: I think it's Rahul's fault that he trusted someone as careless as Hardik to safekeep something as important as a promise ring.

Hardik: 😭😭😭😭

Shreyas: I know it's not the right time but BHAHA HA Jassi that was epic 🔥

Rohit: hate to do this but agreed👏

Hardik: where is Mahi bhai, you guys are absolutely useless.

Virat: alright he's right. As teammates we have to help him. I think Rohit is an expert in such cases.

Rohit: well thank for the honor-

Virat: because he's constantly losing things so he might know where to search to retrieve them.

Rohit: THIS AIN'T ABOUT ME!

Virat: YOU BROUGHT MY WHITE HAIR INTO THIS!!

Rohit: YOU BROUGHT MY MEMORY FIRST INTO THIS!!!

Mahi bhai added Rahul

Rahul: HARDIK YOU ABSOLUTE SKUNK

Hardik: I'm sorry please forgive me, I'll find it

Rahul: oh you better otherwise this bat of mine is ready to be slammed into your head.

Mahi: don't worry Rahul, we'll all help Hardik to search the ring, alright.

Ashwin: where is Jaddu suddenly disappeared into?

Jaddu: I was walking by the lobby barefoot and something stung me into the feet.

Bhuvi: do I want to ask why were you walking by the lobby barefront- nevermind, please don't.

Jaddu: now that you have asked me so graciously, I must tell you. I have heard that ghosts hear your footstep and follow you to your room so if you don't wear anything you're safe.

Virat: alright, enough of your nonsense stay there and start looking for a ring that Hardik lost.

Jaddu: was it round?

Rohit: tf Jadeja, have you ever seen a square ring?

Jaddu: just answer my questions? Was it a plain band with engraving on it?

Rahul: yes!

Jaddu: did it read 'bound together, forever'?

Rahul: YES!

Jaddu: Oh.

Rohit: OH.

Virat: OH?

Mahi: Jaddu where is the ring?

Jaddu: well I threw it back somewhere since it stung me bad.

Mahi: Oh.

a/n wassup people here's another unfunny try at being funny.