beep boop bap BITCH

Killua pov
⟟ reeled in the fishing line ⟟ didn't catch anything but it was 12:00 pm and me and Gon were fucking hungry, after packing up all the fishing gear we walked back to the house "Hey Killua what do you think would happen if an animal of any kind came up to you and just wouldn't leave your side personally ⟟ would keep it." Gon said turning his head to look at me "I would kick it, tell it to fuck off, and run away." ⟟ replied honestly "Oh why?" Gon asked "I don't like animals that much only ⏃ certain couple of animals." ⟟ answered and looked at the adorable boy.

We arrived at the house and went inside ⟟ grabbed ⏃ chocolate robot obviously they're really good anytime of the day "Killua are you going to have chocolate for lunch?" Gon asked "yeah and chocolate is amazing." ⟟ replied and unwrapped the beautiful chocolate and then took ⏃ bite. Gon pulled out ⏃ chicken nuggets lunchable and started to open the package.

(Skip to after lunch cuz nothing really happened except for chewing and talking about random shit;° )

⟟ and Gon who was at my side we were walking back to my house it was not that dark bit my mom called again threatening that if ⟟ didn't come home in 10 minutes she'd make Illumi track me down,so ⟟ packed up my stuff and me and Gon were walking back to my house. ⟟ made it home safely and waved Gon goodbye.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡♡☆♡☆
⟟ have an English assignment and the English teacher said we could write anything so imma show you what ⟟ have written down rq

Hopefully you can see it decently ⟟ gotta do math hw too I'm excited to do the English hw bc ⟟ actually love writing especially with romance also got new glasses cause ⟟ couldn't see shit if it wasn't like 3 centimeters away but here is what they ...

Hopefully you can see it decently ⟟ gotta do math hw too I'm excited to do the English hw bc ⟟ actually love writing especially with romance also got new glasses cause ⟟ couldn't see shit if it wasn't like 3 centimeters away but here is what they look like

Also ⟟ was walking down to lunch with my gf today and this BITCHY FUCKING TEACHER IS LIKE "GiRLs YOu CAN'T hOlD HaNdS iN ThE HaLLs oR At SchOOl." AND DO YOU WANNA KNOW THE FUNNIEST FUCKING SHIT EVER, ME AND MY GF SAW ⏃ BOY AND ⏃ GIRL HOLDING HANDS WALKING DOWN TO LUNCH TOO AND THEY DIDN'T GET ANY WORDS FROM THIS BLOND BITCH HOMOPHOBIC TEACHER IM FUCKING CACKLING BITCH.

anyways be safe and have ⏃ good day or night also sorry for the wait:>