fishing

Killua POV

Gon and ⟟ went outside with the fishing supplies, ⟟ knew ⏃ little bit in how to fish because Gon taught me but ⟟ wasn't the best it just grossed me out holding live worms in your hand and looking at fish is just terrifying especially in the eyes but Gon made me like the activity he made things better.

Gon started running towards ⏃ small  lake with some fish in it, it wasn't close but it wasn't far, ⟟ ran after the fatherless boy, he had all the supplies to fish.

When ⟟ caught up to Gon he was sitting down on the grass and putting the bait on the hook making sure it wasn't too loose or too tight ⟟ sat next to him the sky was beautiful at that moment, then looked over at Gon, he was cute he was like ⏃ drug and I'm addicted, ⟟ want to kiss him and tell him how much ⟟ love him, ⟟ wish ⟟ was his boyfriend, we could go on cute dates and- ⟟ was cut off by Gon telling me something "Killua you okay?" He said "huh? Yeah just spaced out for ⏃ minute." ⟟ replied to Gon "Okay well do you need help setting up your bait?" He offered "no ⟟ remember how to set it up" ⟟ rejected and grabbed the container of worms and the fishing pole.

⟟ slowly put my hand in the container of worms and grabbed one "WHY IS IT WET" ⟟ shouted and threw it and backed away from the container after putting it down. ⟟ looked at Gon, the worm was on his face "Killua are you okay?" Gon asked "yeah ⟟ can do this perfectly okay ⟟ don't need your help." ⟟ replied and picked the container of worms back up and took ⏃ deep breath.

⟟ picked up ⏃ worm it was dryer not like the last one ⟟ hooked it on the hook one time then let go 'I did it' ⟟ whispered and smiled "I'm going to go wash my hands now." ⟟ told Gon "Okay be safe!" Gon yelled as ⟟ was running back to the house ⟟ blushed and peeked back at Gon and then looked back towards me.

Gon pov

Killua had left to wash his hands, ⟟ don't know why, it was just worms their little buddies these types of worms won't hurt any human being. ⟟ guess Killua just doesn't like bugs. But ⟟ totally saw him glance at me while heading towards the house, I'm going to tell Kurapika that later.

(20 minutes after Killua got back from washing his hands)

"Hey Gon ⟟ think you are cute in this light." Killua randomly said "oh uh thanks you eyes look really nice!" ⟟ replied ⟟ looked over at Killua with ⏃ smile on my face and ⏃ tint of blush, he was blushing too, ⟟ wonder if he loves me more than ⏃ friend... Nah Killua just gets flustered really easily, right? ⟟ got closer to Killua to the point where we're almost hugging and laid my head on his shoulder "I love you Killua you're my best friend in the whole world." ⟟ said Killua didn't say anything he only whispered something which was 'I love you too but..' that's all ⟟ could hear 'but what? But what? WHAT THE FUCK DID HE SAY AFTER THE BUT?"

Killua POV

'I love you too but more than friends ⟟ want to be with you." ⟟ whispered the last part very quietly to make sure Gon didn't hear.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆
Okay so ⟟ found out my mom likes Hot topic,Bo burnham,and Lovejoy so that's exciting anyway stay safe and enjoy your day or night see you next chapter

:)