"What? it is true". He shrugged, laughing harder at her embarrassed face. Cheyenne was attractive; looks and body wise. There was no doubt in Angelo's that that was what caught Donovan's attention that night, besides her personality of course

"Stop it". She told him, placing everything back. The only good thing that came out of the whole trip from her apartment was the iPad.

"You forgot my socks". She told, looking up at Donovan who stood besides her.

"Look, I wasn't really trying to look for none of those things". Donovan honestly stated, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I will get you socks Chey" Angelo mentioned, taking a stand from the couch that was in the room. He rubbed his hand on his cheek as he stretched out his sleeping limbs.

"Thank you Angelo. At least I know I can count on one of the De Luca brothers to do something right". She stated, side eyeing Donovan.

"Yep that's me!". He grinned, " What else you need?" He questioned.

"I need some sweat pants and cute tees. I can't be in hospital and still look bad. I don't like the ones Donovan brought". She wrinkled her nose while staring at the basically empty suitcase.

"I got you babygirl and my niece".  He winked.

"It's a boy Angelo, please. Get that in your head". Cheyenne yelled at him which made him laugh. It was a girl, he just knew. His uncle senses were tingling.

"Get my money ready when you find out". He told her before walking out, leaving the two alone. The room was spacious with two couches on side with a tv mounted on the wall with a private bathroom.

"And then they were two". Cheyenne stated, looking up at him with a grin on her face. He furrowed his brows as he eyed her, awaiting her next move.

"Can you please help me up on the bed?. The doctor said i shouldn't-- Oh!". Cheyenne was interrupted him picking her up bridal style onto the bed. Princess treatment only was Dr Robyn's words. She wasn't allowed to put strain on her lower half or move around a lot for the time being.

"Damn you are strong". She shyly spoke, clearing her throat once noticing the close proximity he was to her face.

"I thought you knew that".

"I needed a reminder. That forbidden night happened a long time ago". Chey stated, getting slight flashbacks.

"So you casually think about it too?". He asked with his brow raised and a smirk slowly gracing his lips.

Chey lowly chuckled, " I mean we were doing all kinds of things we had no business doing". She mentioned.

"And I ended up having a baby, such an unexpected event that I didn't expect. Tell me do you just go around shooting up babies in women?". She asked placing her eyes on him.

"Just the pretty ones"

"Awww you think i am pretty? And how many pretty ladies have your children?". With her brows raised, she asked again.

"Just one and she currently dislikes me".

" I do not like dislike you!". She shrieked when she realized he was shading her, " You are very pushy and don't take no for answer, that's all".

"I like things going my way. I like being in control"

"Well too bad, I am in control now bad boy" she flashed a grin at him which he couldn't help but agree more with her statement. She was certainly in control of his body, mind and soul and now the way he viewed life especially finding out he was going to be a dad but she didn't need to know that right now.