only mine❤️‍🔥

Written in JJ's perspective

Warnings: unprotected sex, rough, daddy kink, choking, dirty talk

Word count: 930

enjoy!

- - - - - - - - - -

We were having a party at the boneyard, close to the Château. I had left my girlfriend to get another drink from the keg, but when I turned back, some other random dude had taken my place on the log next to her. My jaw clenched when he put his arm around her waist. She didn't do anything about it, she was just ignoring him. I guess that was good. I was still watching them and my blood started to boil when he was starting to kiss on her.

I threw my cup down and marched my way over there, punching that guy in the face.

"You fucking bastard! How dare you lay hands on my girlfriend!" I screamed, while punching him over and over.

"JJ! Let him go! He's had enough!" She said, making my blood rise again.

He hadn't had enough. She was only mine and I was the only one who could touch her like that, the only one who could look at her like that. I finally stopped punching him and got up.

"Get the hell off our side of the island right now!" I yelled, watching everyone flee, including the dude I was beating up.

I looked back at Y/n and she looked at me with that innocent look on her face. Fuck, the way she makes me feel.

"Don't look at me like that, baby girl. That'll only make your punishment worse."

"Punishment..? I didn't do anything wrong." She said nervously.

"Some people obviously don't know who you belong to."

Her cheeks tinted red and I smirked, walking closer to her.

"Are your parents home?" I asked, pulling her closer by her hips.

"No, they went out of town for a few days. Why....?"

"We wouldn't want to disturb them, now would we?" I responded, our noses touching.

"Let's go." We walked to her car and we got in, her driving us to her house.

Once we arrived there, we got out and she locked it, walking inside. We made sure to lock the front door and went upstairs to her room, locking that door too. She put everything in her hands on the nightstand then I pushed her back on to the bed, hovering over her.

My lips immediately connected with hers and we began to make out. I bit her bottom lip and she gasped. I took that opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth, tasting every inch. I broke the kiss and trailed my lips down to her neck, kissing all over. Lucky for me, I knew exactly where her sweet spots are. I found one and started sucking harshly, making her moan out loud. I made sure to cover her whole neck with my marks.

We stripped off all of our clothing then I hovered back over her, putting my hands on the back of her thighs. She was leaking like a waterfall and that gave me possibly one of the biggest ego boosts ever. I aligned myself with her entrance then I pushed myself inside of her all the way. She let out a loud cry as her head went back into the mattress. I started thrusting faster without giving her time to adjust.

My hips snapped against hers as each thrust got harder and faster. She was a moaning mess and her eyes were squeezed shut. I wrapped my hand around her throat, making her jolt.

"Open your eyes and look at me while I'm fucking you, baby girl." She tried to look me in my eyes.

"Look at how well you're taking my cock. Say my name. Now." I demanded, my strokes became rougher.

"D-Daddy."

"That's right. Who's the only person who can fuck you this good, hmm?"

"Y-You, daddy." She squeaked.

"Louder!" I told her, going faster.

"ONLY YOU, DADDY!" She screamed, her moans getting caught in their throat.

"Scream my name, baby. Tell me who you belong to." I started thrusting even faster. I could tell she was going to cry.

"I only belong to you, daddy."

"Good girl. You're mine and only mine." I told her, my thrusts getting sloppy.

"D-Daddy, slow down." Tears started rolling down the sides of her faces, so I cupped her cheek with my free hand and kissed her lips gently, thrusting harder. She moaned out.

"It's okay, baby. You can take it." I said.

She wrapped her hands under my arms, holding onto my shoulders.

"I'm g-gonna cum, daddy."

"Hold it."

"i-i can't." I pinned her hips to the mattress with both of my hands, going faster that I ever was.

She screamed my name a couple times before I felt liquid pooling out of her. I kept fucking her until I came. I filled her up all of the way then pulled out slowly. She let out a breathy moan as I flopped down next to her.

I pulled her closer to me and made her rest her head on my chest.

"I'm so fucking tired." She breathed out, making me chuckle.

"Have we learned our lesson?" I asked her jokingly.

"That I'm only yours and only you can touch me. And you love being called daddy." She said.

"I do."

"Can we go to sleep?" She asked and I nodded, covering us up with the blanket.

"You should get some rest. I guarantee you're going to really feel it in the morning." I told her, laughing when she glared at me.

"Yeah, no thanks to you."

"I love you, baby." I said, kissing her head.

"I love you, too."

———————————————
This is my first time writing a smut and publishing it, so please let me know how you like it. Requests are open. PLEASE make comments. Thanks for reading.