Chapter 5: Phoenix x Rooster

3rd person POV:
The Hard deck- Phoenix, Rooster and the group were hanging out at the deck. While Maverick was talking to Penny about what he should tell Rooster about pulling his papers. Penny told him to relax and just tell him what happened with no strings attached. She then told him a joke to cheer him up, and then suddenly the bell rang, and everyone cheered. Phoenix and Rooster were at the pool table, looking at each other with those good ol' florty eyes.

Phoenix's POV:
I was looking over at Bradley who was staring into God knows what and I only realised i was staring when Hangman called my name:"Earth to Phoenix, hello?" "Hm, what?" I asked. He replied:"You were staring into Bradshaw over there." I denied my actions:"What? No I wasn't." He started blabbing on and on how I was staring, so I turned my back to him and walked away into Roo's direction. When he saw me coming, he quickly noticed that I was pissed off about something. He asked me what was wrong and just brushed it off. We started talking about Top Gun and just life in general. He mentioned he didn't have a girlfriend, this feeling of relief washed over me. He told me he was leaving home and invited me over for drinks.

Bradley's POV:
I saw Natasha(Phoenix) walking towards me and i saw something was off immediately. I askedher about it and she just brushed me off and changed the theme of conversation. After our, about 15min, long talk I invited her over for a drink or two. She gladly accepted my invite and we took off. She was driven here by Bob, so she went to tell him that I was going to be taking her home later.

3rd person POV:
Before they left the Hard deck, they said goodbye to everyone they talked to or hung out with that night and
took off. The  20 minute drive to his house was pretty much quiet. There was this weird tension between them both since they both knew that they were attracted to each other. Although Hamgman had a fling for Natasha, which she knew about, she just felt more with Bradley. We arrived and I started getting more nervous. When we got to the door, I held the door open for Natasha.

Natasha's POV:
I entered the house to hear a radio playing quietly. Bon Jovi's Bed of roses was playing. I love that song. I sat on the couch, while Bradley went to get some bourbon. We cheered and downed it. Then in the heat of the moment, we were both staring into each others eyes. Our faces were coming closer and closer, then the gap closed between us and we started making out. We couldn't hold it anymore, so he just lifted me, while our lips were still attached, and carried me to his bedroom. He started undressing me, and i did the same to him.

3rd person POV:
As they were kissing each other they both felt a bulge grow in Bradley's pants. She felt it touching her thigh so she asked him:"You wanna keep going?" He said yes and took his member out and pumped it a couple times and put on protection. Then he reached her entrance and looked at her as if asking dor permission. She nodded her head yes and he entered her. She moaned softly at first, as he waited for her to adjust to his size (iykyk). The silence was broken by both, hers and his moans, as he thrusted his hips back and forward. After some time of the same doing, Bradley moaned out:"I'm close." Natasha said she was also close so they just kept going the same pace until they both came. He pulled out and threw the condom away. He came back to bed and they exchanged small kisses all over each others faces and cuddled until they both fell asleep.