Chapter 2: Bob Floyd (fluff)

3rd person POV:
It was late as you were waiting for your boyfriend of 2 years, Bob. He came home at 11 pm, while you were almost asleep on the couch, waiting for him. "Y/n, honey, let's get you to bed," he said in the sweetest, most gentle tone. You hugged him, and suddenly you were awake. You pulled him down on the couch with you, and just held him close. You said in a tired and grumpy tone like a child:" I want cuddles, please," while you gave him your best puppy eyes, that always seemed to work. He turned you both around, so you were laying on top of him and slowly started to drift off. He saw you asleep on him, so he lifted you up, bridal style, and took you to bed.

Y/N's POV:
I woke up at 8.15 am to a smell of eggs and bacon. I went downstairs to spy on my beautiful boyfriend, admiring him in the kitchen, because he was so adorable behind that counter, with his apron on. While he turned around, to go wash something in the sink, I snuck behind him and wrapped my arms around him. He flinched a little, but quickly realized it's me. " Good morning, princess. I was going to make you breakfast in bed, but you woke up just a bit early," he said with his husky, super attractive morning voice. He then turned around from the sink and kissed me gently. Your hands found their way to Bob's neck, while kissing. The kiss felt like it lasted for an eternity. I ate my breakfast that he's made me. Since it was a Saturday and we had nothing to do, we moved to the couch and cuddled for hours. The way his arms were around me so gently, but so firmly, gave me such butterflies in my stomach. "Promise me this is forever," I said. He said back:" I promise, baby," as he kissed my forehead. I held on to him as if it was life or death. I just didn't want to let go.

3rd person POV:
Bob and Y/n were cuddling for hours, when they both suddenly remembered that they were meeting Rooster and Phoenix at the Hard deck in an hour. Y/n said tiredly:"5 more minutes" Bob just squeezed Y/n even harder and planted a kiss on her lips.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
This part isn't that long and I'm sorry. I'll do better on the next one i promise.