Chapter 3: Bradley Rooster Bradshaw(smut)

3rd person POV:
It was 8.00am and you woke up alone in bed. You were confused due to the fact that Bradley wasn't there. The bed was so warm and cozy, you didn't want to get out of it, but you had to go look for your boyfriend. You went to the kitchen, where you saw Bradley with a kitchen cloth over his shoulder, softly singing along to the music playing on the radio. You leaned on the door frame and watched him in amazment, since he always acted very "manly" around you (iykwim). He turned around to you still staring:„Good morning," he said. You reply with puppy eyes, so you would make him feel guilty for leaving you in bed alone:„ Morning. Never do that ever again, do you understand?" He looked at you confused, while stepping closer to you, until he was so close, he could wrap his warm hands around your waist. He then said:„I'm sorry, for whatever i did.„
,,You better be," you said as you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him softly. He wouldn't let go, and kept deepening the kiss. It was until you couldn't breathe anymore, that he let you go. „ I made breakfast " he said in his sexy morning voice. You finished breakfast and it was then that you remembered that he had a free day today, so you quickly came up with a plan for today. First, you planned a trip to the beach, which was only 20 minutes from your place. Your plan got delayed due to the long make out session while swimming, and another one on the beach. His kisses were soft, yet passionate. He of course got horny and wanted to continue, so you packed everything as fast as you could, and practically ran back home. The second you stepped through the door, you started undressing yourselves. You were left in your bathing suit (a sexy two piece), while he was only in his underwear. You started kissing again, with so much passion, both of your lips were swollen. He started touching you all over, everywhere. He basically ripped the bathing suit top off of you and started massaging your breasts. You got up, and pulled his underwear off, as his member sprung out. You took his throbbing hard on in your hands and started jerking him off. He moaned your name out in pleasure. He said:,, Oh baby, I'm close." You suddenly stopped your actions, and pushed him down on the couch, so he was sitting down. You got on top of him and centered yourself on his member. You pushed down and moaned. You kept repeating the same movement, when he suddenly turned you around so you were on the bottom. He started thrusting his hips into you, faster every thrust. You were moaning out loud in pleasure, just as he was. It was after some time, that you both moaned out, that you're close. He just continued his movement until you both came. You were both exhausted, so you took a shower together (to save water yk😉). Then you just went to bed, since you spent the whole day on the beach, and it was late. You cuddled, and hugged each other tightly the whole night. And the next morning you woke up before him and gave him some of the same medicine he gave you.