Chapter 4: Jake "Hangman" Seresin(smut)

You were at the Hard deck one night with the crew, having fun. You were drinking, dancing, playing 7 minutes in heaven because you are all children, and it was your turn. You spun the bottle, and it landed on Hangman. You were very hesitant at first, but just decided to fuck it. You sat in the closet and that was the moment you realized, that you had feelings for him, Hangman, the most unreliable man on earth. He said: ,,You wanna do this, or lie to them, and just tell them we kissed?" I was surprised, so i asked him:„ Well what do you want to do?" He said he wanted to kiss you, if it was ok with you. It wasn't until you were straddling him, that you realized how much you actually liked him, and how his behavior towards you was completely different, from when you both were with the group. You were kissing and deepening the kiss. It was when you started taking his shirt off, that someone knocked on the closet door and said:„ Alright, seven minutes is over lovebirds. Get out." You quickly fixed your clothes and your hair, and opened the door. The whole rest of the night was now filed with sexual tension between you and Jake. After most of the group left, you were left there, with Jake. You didn't want to talk about the kiss, so you wouldn't make it even more awkward, but you got up, and said goodbye to everyone. You left a note on Jake's car, to come to your house, and as soon as you saw him read the note, you drove past him and made sure he saw you. When he arrived to your house he knocked on your door and you opened it instantly. He stepped inside and picked you up and carried you to your bedroom, and started kissing you. You straddled his lap and took his shirt off. You started kissing his rock hard muscles, and when you got to his lips he turned you both around, so you were under him. He ripped your shirt off and showered your torso in kisses, until he got to your waist line of your pants. He looked at you, to make sure you were ok with it. You just nodded in approval, and softly moaned as he started rubbing circles on your clit. He started taking his trousers off while still rubbing and you moaned even louder. He took a condom and put it on his throbbing member. He slowly slid it in your entrance, and you moaned louder and louder, as he started sliding it in and out of you. He hit your g-spot and you moaned and said loudly:„ Right there, oh my god." He started thrusting harder and faster, and said: „Yes, I won't finnish until this whole town knows my name." You started moaning and yelling his name. You yelled:„ Jake, I'm going to come." He said panting:„Yes, come for Daddy." He eventually came too and threw his condom away, and came back to bed to cuddle with you for the rest of the night.