1. Chapter: Pete Maverick Mitchell(smut)

3rd person POV:
It was a regular morning at Maverick's place. He woke up at 8.00am like usual and made breakfast in bed for his girlfriend y/n. They got up and got ready to go to training. "I really want to bail training today," Maverick said. "Me too, honestly. We spend our whole days there. We never get to do anything fun. If you know what I mean." Y/n answered with a smirk on her face. Maverick just stood there, thinking what to say. Then he remembered:"So shall we do something rather fun and exciting today?" Y/n answered like a lady: "I suppose so."

Maverick's POV:
I looked at her not knowing what to say as she kinda left me speechless. I then said to her that we will bail and do something fun😏😏. She was up for it so we stayed at home. We first watched a movie, when she started passionately kissing me. I went with it and thought:"Let's see where this takes us, i guess."

3rd person POV:
Y/n started kissing Maverick as her hand slid down his rock hard abs, to his belt and started unclipping it. Pete then pulled away from the kiss, and said:" Shall we take this to the bedroom?" Y/n just nodded, and there they were, kissing again. She was straddling his lap, so he stood up with her still on him, kissing each other, and walked over to the bedroom. She ripped his shirt off and started to kiss his neck, then chest, and abs, until she got to the belt.

Mav's POV:
She kissed my whole body and when she got to my waist she said:"Off with these, now." I obeyed and took them off. She took her shirt off as I watched with amusement. At this point I was hard as a rock.

Y/n POV:
I took my shirt off as I looked Pete straight in his eyes. He was now in his boxers only, and I was still in my bra and underwear with shorts over it, since it was hot that day. I took the pants and underwear off, as he flipped us over so that he was on top. He then started to rub my clit with his thumb. In the same moment he unclasped my bra and took my breast in his hand. He started squishing it, his fingers were pushing in and out of me, still. I moaned at the pleasure he was giving me. I said catching my breath:" I'm close, Pete." He then suddenly stopped and said to me:" Good, now it's my turn." He started pulling his underwear off and his dick sprung out. I took it in my mouth and licked the tip. I started jerking him off, as he was moaning louder and louder as he stated:" I'm close, Y/n. Stop now, so i can fuck you properly."

Mav's POV:
I was so close, I nearly came in her mouth but I stopped myself. I grabbed her hips and placed myself at her entrance and pushed her hips down. She moaned at the size, and I let her sit there for a second so she could get used to my size. I flipped her over, so that she was on the bottom, and started thrusting in ans out of her. She was moaning uncontrollably loud as I was enjoying the moment. She then said:"Mav I'm so close," so i started thrusting faster, so she came, and i did as well. I pushed myself out, and threw the condom away. She said, still catching her breath:" I missed this so so much. I love you so much, never forget that." I said back:" I love you too. I have a question though." Y/n answered:" Ask away." I said :"Round 2?" She just smiled and kissed me hard.

3rd person POV:
They then went for 3 more rounds, as it was eventually night, and they just fell asleep after 4th round.

Author's note
Hi guys. This is my first story ever. I hope you enjoy it, and thank you all for reasing it.