She nodded, I guess knowingly, and she politely dismissed me.
..
Leigh

"What?"

"I'm about to go out."

"And?"

"And I just wanted to let you know..."

"But we have work in...." I said as I turned over and looked at time,

"I know and I'll be back, I'll call you."

"Okay..it's your life, fine by me."

"You coming back to the house or I gotta come get you Leigh?"

"I'm good where I'm at right now. You buggin' Kaine. You act like I don't do my job."

"You do. I just—I don't know. It's sometimes hard to be your boss. I care a bit about you."

"Good, as you should for all of your employees. Good night."
--
Kaine

The music was ass but Frio's driveway was packed, so something had to be going right. When I entered his home I was greeted by naked strippers, money being thrown left and right, bottles being open at every corner, smoke everywhere, and the guys. The Crew—five out of six—all in one spot? What could go wrong?

Everything.

Everyone came from Manhattan, Atlanta, and Houston to stay for a while. The rest of the guests I didn't really fuck with.

"Yo look it's Mack!"

"Kaine, you dog." I felt someone grab my shoulder.

"Cold Cole."

"Hollywood!"

I couldn't help but to laugh,

"Fuck y'all."

We all sat down and bottles started rotating and so did conversation.

"Mack we heard you gotta a new girl .."

"I don't."

"Nah man, I could've sworn my girl was scrolling and said she saw something on one of them rooms about you and some mystery chick as they put it.."

Bobbi explained,

I laughed.

Derrick smiled big at me and started 'congratulating me for coming to my senses and cutting off Stacy.'

"She fine?"

"Unimportant, I heard Derrick got a new baby moms." Number 5." I took a shot of Hennessy.

"I do and I think I'm going to marry her."

"What the fuck? Nigga!" We all said in unison.

"His ass is drunk. But does Chyna know you got all these naked bitches ova' here?" Eazy asked Frio,

"She's one of em'." He pointed her out and there she was naked as the day she was born.

We all had to dap him up for that shit.

However, I know that my girl wouldn't be outchea with her ass all out.

Wasn't my problem so I didn't care.

"I'm still stuck on this 'Leigh' chick. I wanna see her. You gotta picture?"

Eazy asked, damn Frio got a big mouth.

"I don think so.."

"Describe her." Bobbi interjected.

I didn't want them to know it was the same Leigh so I just took more and more shots.