"We need to talk, its um its important" her once happy expression slightly falters.

"ok, what is it?" She leans herself up, mirroring my actions.

"The hospital called, they... she, your mother didn't make it, I'm so sorry Amber" Tears flood down her cheeks, yet her eyes held no emotion, no remorse, it was almost like she was just frozen.

I pulled her into my chest, her constant tears wetting the thin material of my shirt, her arms wrap around my neck pulling me closer and closer to her, up to the point there wasn't even the smallest of gaps between us.

A few moments pass until Amber pulls away from the hug, wiping her eyes clean, the only trace of her crying being her red, puffy eyes, and the remaining layer of gloss covering her eye.

"Are you ok" She takes a deep breath before responding.

"Yes, oddly enough I feel ok, just shaken up, I never thought id lose my own mother, not until awhile away anyways" I pull her in for a tight hug and we watch the sunrise together.

The sun finally rises, the ocean filled with a million colours reflected from the sky. I turn to amber who's already looking towards me.

Amber lifts herself up, placing herself on my lap, grabbing the collar of my shirt pulling me in, kissing me harshly on the lips, her tongue running over my lips eventually finding itself in my mouth as she grinds on my lap.

"Make me forget Liam, make me forget about all of it, my mum, my dad, make me forget it all... please" I pull her closer to me as she shifts slightly feeling my boner in my pants.

Her lips make contact with my jaw, moving down towards my neck as she teases me sucking and nibbling on the sensitive skin behind my ear.

'make me forget... please'

Her words running through my head like a train on an infinite train track going round and round in circles... Ill make her forget about it all for sure, if that's her wish.

I lift her up, flipping us around kissing down her body, slowly removing each piece of clothing on my way, kissing her inner thigh as I tease her clit with my thumb, rubbing in circles, causing a frustrated moan to pass her lips, growing louder as I thrust two fingers inside of her.

"Liam" Her moaning my name is my new favourite sound.

My fingers move faster, my fingers curling slightly inside of her, whimpers escaping her luscious lips.

"P-please" She pleads her eyes rolling to the back of her head as my fingers move faster, pumping in and out of her.

I curl my fingers one last time, as a loud moan echoes throughout the car as amber releases herself, her cum covering my fingers. I bring my fingers up to her lips as she tastes her own juices.

I bow my head down, kissing her inner thigh as I continue to tease her clit with my thumb.

"Open you legs wider Gem" I mutter continuously kissing her thigh.

"Your so beautiful" I mutter as I give her one last kiss on the thigh before cleaning up her remaining cum with my tongue, before sliding my tongue in her slit, pumping my tongue inside of her, her moans and whimpers, her begs and pleads filling the car.

My tongue pumping inside of her faster, tasting all of her, a moan escaping my lips at the taste vibrating against her already throbbing cunt, another loud moan filling the trunk of the car as ambers cum covers my tongue and lips, I clean the rest up, swallowing every last bit before kissing my way back up her body, making it to her lips, kissing her passionately my tongue merging with hers, forcing her to taste herself.

"You taste amazing" I mutter into the kiss.

I slowly pull my jogger bottoms down, whilst amber pulls my shirt over my head, her hands roaming over every nook and cranny of my abs, her nails delicately tracing over them.

"Just fuck me already, please, you still haven't made me forget" She teases, a lustful, dangerous smirk makes its way onto my lips.

"Gem you will have forgotten your name by the time I'm finished with you" She smirks again before speaking.

"Are you sure? I don't think you have enough talent to make me forget what i did 2 minutes ago let alone my own name." I smile looking down at her.

"Gem, you weren't doing anything two minute ago but moaning my name whilst I ate you out" Her once confident demeanour slowly fades to a shocked, flustered expression making me chuckle.

"Now find something to hold onto gem" Is all I say before completely thrusting into her harshly, her back arching against my stomach, her breasts pressing against my abs.

I kiss her neck before leaning down sucking and nibbling her nipple, whimpers leaving her lips uncontrollably, whilst I thrust into her, my whole length fitting into her perfectly as though she was made for me.

"You fit me so perfectly gem" I say in a husky voice, a groan escaping my lips as i suck on the nape of her neck, using my thumb to rub and tease her sensitive clit.

I thrust into her faster, looking down to see a small bump in her stomach where my cock was thrusting in and out of her, causing me to let out a smile.

I feel as ambers legs wrap around my waist pulling me closer, slightly shaking, i slow down my thrusts.

"What's your name Gem?" I ask huskily.

"uh a- am" before she could continue her words i thrust faster, her legs weakening, shaking around me.

"What's your name gem?" I question one last time.

"I... I'm not sure" she mutters quietly, her voice shaky, and breathless.

"Good girl" I mutter speeding up my thrusts one last time as I feel amber release herself over my cock, some of her cum running down her thigh. I thrust a few more times before pulling out of her, stroking my cock and spilling my cum down her breasts, it dripping down her stomach.

"Thankyou, thankyou for making me forget" she says breathlessly taking deep breaths between each word.

"no problem gem, I'm happy to make you cum anytime you want." I smirk at her, kissing her on the forehead, she lets out a soft laugh, kissing me on the cheek.

"Ω Θεέ μου τι μου κάνεις στολίδι" I say kissing everywhere on her face.

"what does that mean?" She asks, looking up to me.

"It doesn't matter gem, go sleep you'll probably be tired" She nods her head, leaning it against my chest.

"Will Alina be ok with Apollo for longer?" She asked concern written all over her face, I loved how much she cared about Alina.

"She'll be ok don't worry gem" she nodded her head yawning before falling back into a peaceful sleep.

"I really, really like you gem" I mutter giving her a soft kiss on her forehead, falling asleep once again besides her.

word count-1734-I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, thought id give you a little spicy scene since I robbed you all last chapter ;)