"Um yeah we've met at one of Katie's party's before" Amber looks towards him slightly confused, before realisation hits her.

"Oh right, um yes that party" he nods his head, swallowing the bite of food he took before speaking again.

"Yes and I just wanted to apologies for what happened, I drank a lot and I had a bad day, and that's no excuse for my actions, but I hope you forgive me" she nods her head silently eating her food as do the rest of us.

Once we all ate our food apolko offered to wash all the dishes, so he took all the plates and cutlery to the kitchen leaving me, alina abd Amber sat together at the table.

"I missed you Amber, can you play with my new toys with me?" Alina speaks breaking the deafening silence.

"Of course" Amber follows alina untoward her room, well gets dragged along by little alina.

"She's nice" Apollo says, leaning against the door frame, his arms crossed, a small smile on his face.

"You like her?" He questions, I shrug my shoulders in response, already not looking forward to the interrogation coming up.

"You together yet?" He asks, I simply shake my head in response causing him to sigh.

"I'm your big brother, you can speak to me" I look upto him, sighing once I give in.

"Yes I like her, I'm just... just, scared, I can't lose somoene else, I can't do it" I feel as my eyes fill with water, I quickly push back the tears as apollo approaches me, sitting in the chair besides me.

"You can't be scared forever brother, you have to give her a chance, she isn't going to leave you, I can tell by the way she looks at you" I nod my head as apollo gives me a reassuring hug, squeezing me tightly.

"Thanks Apollo" he nods his head before going back to the kitchen, the sound of the running tap returning.

A few hours pass of alina and Amber playing together before Amber heads downstairs telling me she needed to go home.

"Wait, um before you go, can we... talk?" She simply nods her head sitting on the couch besides me. I dont know why I felt nervous, I'm an extremely confident person, but for some reason asking Amber to be my girlfriend made my confidence topple over.

"What's up?" She questions, looking at me slightly confused, yet slightly concerned.

"Since we've been doing a lot together, and your a great person, I wanted to know, if you would be with me?" I look towards the floor not wanting to see the look in her eyes incase it hurts me.

I slowly look up when I get no response, to see a large smile plastered on her face, her eyes glowing.

"Of course" she nods her head frantically, jumping in my arms, I don't think I've ever seen her happier.

I place my lips on  hers, but not harshly or in any sexual way, just softly, passionately, lovingly.

I move my hands over her thighs, as she flinched slightly, I furrow my brows slightly confused, as sorrow and regret fills her eyes.

I look to her permission as i place my hand on the waitband of her jeans, she waits a few beats, deciding what to do before finally nodding her head.

I slightly move the jeans down, to see fresh cuts, spread amongst her thighs, tears fill my eyes, why would she do this to herself.

I look back up towards her, tears spilling out of her eyes.

"I'm sorry, its disgusting to see" She looks down towards her cuts, I place my hand under her chin lifting her head slightly making her look at me.

"Don't apologies Amber, it's not disgusting, your the most beautiful women I've ever seen, and your perfect the way you our, never let anyone tell you different, and never tell yourself different ok, promise me" she nods her head muttering a 'promise' before letting out a soft laugh.

"What a way to ruin the mood" more tears spill out of her eyes, as she tries her best to put on a smile.

"No, never, this is one of my favourite memory's, and will forever be one of my favourite memory's, nothing could ever change it" she nods her head, smiling upto me.

I kiss her softly on the lips again, moving her to the edge of the sofa, leaning down infront of her, kissing along each cut, each scar, making sure to not miss a single one.

"Beautiful gem" I mutter before kissing the last cut. I lean back up, pulling her jeans up for her.

"Thankyou, for not judging me" I smile kissing her on the head.

"Never, I will never judge you my gem"

"I really have to go home now, I'll see you tomorrow" we both say goodbye, before I head back to bed.

I fall asleep, thinking about my beautiful gem.

Word count-1360- Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I'll be updating more today, I'm trying best to finish this book as I'm starting a new series called roses, which will hopefully be out soon, hope your all enjoying the holidays xx.