ooo.| chapter eighteen

Start from the beginning

THE neon lights clashed against white clothes, a nice blue glow making it seem like waves of water traveled around the massive room. Strobe lights danced around the room syncing up with the pop music playing over the loud speakers.

"When you gave me one of the only white shirts to wear I didn't think you would have bowling in mind". Mariana deadpanned at the blonde who stood behind her.

A childish grin as he moved his body to tools on the heels of his feet; hands clasped behind him. He was trying to seem like she was wrong and he had no idea of his wrongdoings.

"I have no idea what you mean", he slowly began leading them over to the booth counter, "I just wanna enjoy a good game of bowling."

"I also remover mentioning that I suck at bowling. Which I know you remember", the girl tapped her foot on the floor.

Patiently wearying for Brady to finish getting their shoes and bowling lane. He chose not to respond but only handed her the required shoes before taking her hand to drag her to their now assigned lane.

There actually weren't that many people here so Mariana didn't feel over crowded. In her home state bowling lanes were usually empty since people tend to spend their time outdoors; spending time in crowded areas always made her feel small. Only a couple of kids but mainly adults and teenagers who came in larger groups.

It didn't take long for Brady to actually see how bad Mariana was bad at the game. He though she was messing around but now he knows that she does not lie.

"It's only four rounds and most of your squares are filled with zeros."

"I told you I was bad."

strawberrymari

•.

.•

[💌] liked by brady_hepner and 9,207 others
[👤] brady_hepner

strawberrymari I asked for one good photo and he gave me a blurry one (peep the rings)

view all 2,307 comments

brady_hepner the phone camera couldn't handle your amazing-ness so it came out blurry! Duh 🙄
     |strawberrymari sure... 😐😑
     |thejacobmoran i wouldn't trust him mari, he seems fishy

user1 are we just gonna ignore the rings?
|user2 I thought Jacob wouldn't mentioned it

user3 the rings look horrible
     |user4 sweetie.... What did we say about projecting how we feel about ourself onto non living objects
     |masonthamesofficial yeah user3, standing user4 rn

30 minutes ago

       ... apolloswan

okay, so i am not officially back. just something small so i don't leave you hanging. i know it might not seem as much but then again i said i was losing interest. i am still going to write from time to time but i have other things to focus on so this isn't much of a priority. other than that i hope you enjoyed this chapter, i kinda lost my edge so it's hard to write. forgive me. but i hope you have a good rest of your day, don't forget to eat, drink water, and get some sleep.

·˚ · ͟͞˗ˏˋ 🍶🍓꒱
APOLLOSWAN

⸻·˚ ◌༘₊· ͟͞꒰˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍶🍓꒱APOLLOSWAN